TMNT X READER

Chapter 5
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
It's been 2 weeks since the Turtles gave me a home, and it's nice.... But their were some problems like Mikey walking in the bathroom when i was taking a shower... Donnie had to explain why girls need their privacy. Master Splinter has shown me some moves.... I pretend that i don't know them to cover up my identity. All 5 of us were on the couch watching T.V. and Mikey came up behind me and tried taking off my jacket i freaked out and flipped him over and shocked him with my lightning i came back to reality "(Y-Y/N)?"it was Raph "I-I...." I looked at Mikey who was knocked out "I'm.... I'm sorry...." I got up and ran I ran for the longest time till I got out of the sewers and took off my jacket for the first time i flew. It's been a long time i can't even remember the last time i did it. I found a building that was under construction i sat there and cried for hours until someone taped my shoulder. It was Raph. "H-hey...." I stumbled back and grabbed my jacket "Wait! C-calm down i-it's okay" his voice soothed me and I put my knees in my face and started to cry again. He sat next to me and lifted up my chin "(Y/N), talk to me." I sniffed and nodded "O-okay..." I said "how... How long?" he said. I looked off to the distance "since i was a baby.... The Kraang did it...." I said. I saw anger build up in him "Raph?.." i said looking up at him "D-don't worry they'll regret ever doing this to you" he said crackling his knuckles. I got up "i should leave.... Tell Mikey I'm sorry" I started to cry again and spread my wings about to fly away when Raph yelled "WAIT NO!.... S-stay.." he said grabbing my shoulders bringing me face to face with him. "Why? Why do you want me to stay.... All i do is bring pain...." he looked up at me with worry eyes.... He almost looked like he was going to cry and then... He kissed me! "I want you to stay b-because... I love you... I love you (Y/N)" I was shocked i couldn't believe what he did! It's not like i didn't want him to kiss me.... "Raph... I-I do t-too..." I kissed him as the kiss became more passionate he pulled me into his lap until he pulled away to breath. "Raph..." I said breathing hard "Heh... Yah?" he said "that was...." "awesome? Yah i know" he said giving me a smirk and i punched his arm and laughed "let's get back" "oh yah....." I said grabbing my jacket covering up my wings "yah know you're gonna have to tell them about... What the Kraang did to you" He said i sighed "I know I know... Maybe later?" I said scratching the back of my head "okay whatever you want" and he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.
-~-~-~-~-~-End of chapter ~-~-~-~-~-~-