Chapter 1:

Y/N:

Im not sure what landed me in the ring tonight. Im not even sure i know why i fight anymore besides the profit i get from it. I get a nice body some fame and of course the money. Not that it does anything to me or really any drive anymore.

I don't even remember the last time i had the thrill. The last time i craved to punch. The last time i fought hard. The last time I had a challenge. The last time i had a worthy opponent.

Ever since my broken leg-which was two years ago now- people treat me like I'm fragile. Maybe i am, maybe I'm not. Maybe i just want someone to see that they're killing my spark. That my trainer Vinnie is being a dick.

He thinks putting me in the real thing will break me again..i know the risks. I knew what i was doing and how i broke my leg. I had a reason.

My oppenet was tired. I was tired, but for a differnt reason. You know my name is sunshine. Its becuse ive always been the oppisite. Ive never truly had a reason to smile or live like my sister who i fucking hate. She always takes the people i tend to find myself attracted towards and somehow fucks them before they even spill their name. Shes a fucking cock block. And a reason why i hate women even though i am one.

These fights. The ones where I'm forced to put on a show. I know they're making less money, hell you can see the dull in my fight. Though i still have some loyalists who know i don't like this, but show up anyway.

They get the free booze and the ear to listen. So hopefully soon I'll find the will to fight again. For now I'm going to go ahead and knock this guy out. One sucker punch to the head and he's out. I look over to my manager. And by the looks of it. I know he's gonna quit. So I'm going to save him the stupid speech.

After all the proceedings about who won and didn't, i decide on go to Vinnie. Before he could even open his mouth someone cut in. "So, Sunshine. You ready to be working with me?" A purple arm with cool staples was swung around my shoulder and i got pulled into a nice hot body. I could feel the slender body if this guy. The smell of a cigar wafted into my nose.

The look of betrayal on Vinnies face said it all. He nodded and walked away. He thought i ditched him! Bruh! He would've abandoned me first...wait! Who's arm and nice slender body is that?
I pushed the weirdly warm body away and looked over and my eyes widen.

Holy mother fucker- ive never seen a more fuck-able person in the world.

/not edited