Chapter 5:

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ:
If i were to post a story that wasn't a fan fiction would you read?

CHAPTER 5:
Dabi brought me to the bathroom and lofted me up to set me on the counter. He did it successfully. We were solent when i watched him silently grind his teeth. He wet anpaerntowel and bent down to clean up my knees. When he finished he put his hands on either sides of my thighs and kissed both my thighs. I sucked in a breath.he peered up to me with those blue orbs. "Let me give you a distraction." He was already pulling down my shorts and underwear. I nodded.

After pulling them down he paused and looked at my wet folds and the shiny piece of metal that was also slick. He licked his lips and went straight in. He devoured my folds like he was trying to win a pie eating contest.

I gripped his hair in one hand my other hand gripped the counter while i lifted my hips to try and create my friction. He brought a hand up and pressed my lower stomach back against the counter so my butt stayed put. My head was thrown back and my mouth was agape. My eyes kept fluttering with pleasure. He pulled my hops forward a little and brought a hand to my entrance. He used two fingers to open my folds more and he slipped his pinkie into me.

His mouth left my pussy and i open my eyes already glaring at me. While i was ignoring him i didn't notice he was repositioning his fingers. He very fast slipped his middle finger and index finger in me and my mouth fell open again. Dabi was watching me. Very intently. We made eye-contact and his tongue shot out and licked my arousal. He pulled me more toward him and i felt his hot breath by the shell of my ear. "You like that? Me pleasuring you? My tongue pleasuring your pussy? Me tasting you?" His words were low,husky, and dominating. The set a bigger fire in me.

I wanted to come for him. I needed the release,more than anything. I started moving me hips, whining softly. I felt his smirk along my ear. "Keep riding my hand. You like that?" He curled his finger and it hit the perfect spot. The spot that made you see stars. I almost cried out. I leaned my head forward again his shoulder. He was hot...more was than one.

Fuck...fuck that feels so damn good...

He curled his finger again.

"You like that baby? You like riding my fingers?....yeah? You like riding Daddy's fingers? Show Daddy how much you like riding his fingers." He said low and huskily against my ear. I never thought the word 'Daddy' could ever be a turn on...but fuckkk. Its a turn on. I felt the knot in my stomach start to form. I moved my hips faster and the heel of his hand was more positioned against my clit. I bite down on his shoulder and it makes him moan softly.

"Good girl, you're so close...be a good girl...come for Daddy," my body started to shake. I felt it. The climax. I threw my head back and Dabi was quick to cover my mouth. He leaned down and kissed down my neck. He didn't stop when i finished. He continued to stimulate me. Fuckkk. This feels so good.

"Do it one more time for Daddy. You got this...you're doing so good...being my little slut..." i whimpered.

Fuck...yes...fuckkk...don't stop...

"You like that?...huh? You like being mine?" I only whimpered. He slowed down his fingers just enough for the knot in my core to stay. I whimpered.

"Tell me...you want to be mine...tell me..."

"Tell daddy you want to be his...tell me and Daddy will let you come."

Fuck...yes...fuck...

"Fuck...yes...god yes...i want you..." I moaned. And he let me come.