Chapter 8:

Dabi's pov:

She wont talk to me. Its been almost a month. I didn't know you could ignore someone this much. Especially when you work with them on a daily basis.

I walked into the gym and she was already in the ring even though she shouldn't be. She has a bruised rib and a broken nose. I clench my jaw and then something was soon attached to my arm and a hand was running down my arm.

I looked down and the first thing i saw were a set of big ass breasts. Wow. "You likeee?" The ring bunny said. I went to speak but she cut me off. "I got them just for you." She purrs as if it's attractive. I nod absentmindedly trying to walk forward. But then the most stupidest thing happens. A gruff voice asks me to move and y/n exits the ring with a fucking smile on her face. Im supposed to be the one to make her smile. Shes mine. Fuck.

I move out of the way and watch as they meet up and hug. Like their friends. "Come on baby..lets go to your office." The ring bunny i know nothing about, i didn't even fuck her. I didn't do anything with her at all. I shake my hand and shake her off me. "Nah I'm good; i have a fighter to spot." The woman looks confused then looks around. "No you don't." She lets out with a chuckle. "Uhm yeah I do!" I start walking to the ring. She lets out a bark almost. "She took you off her team, that guy right there," she points to the gut doing my job with y/n. "He's your replacement." And those words send me into spiral. She skips over and grabs my arm and hangs off of it. "What so you mean she kicked me off??" My voice is slow and low like I'm talking to a child. This woman bites her lip and looks down then back up with this pouty stare that is not that attractive.

"Well i wanted to start fighting and I requested you to be on my team. So Benny talked to her and now you're all mine. So where do we begin." She explains and now I'm really pissed.

"Why wasn't I spoken to about this?" I question looking down with furrowed brows. My fist is clenched and my teeth gritted.

She waved her hand around. "Ohhh because i knew you would be okay with it! Now help me with my punch?" She waltzed over to a bag and grabbed her bright pink gloves and started jumping like a weirdo.

I looked over my shoulder at y/n she was looking at me already. She had furrowed brows and got hit in the face. I winced.

After a few hours this....girl...still can't land a hit right on the damn bag. We were taking a break when she sauntered off to y/n and our team.

She tapped the big guy who's watching MY girl sparing with Nate. The guy turned around and looked down with raised eyebrows. Allie pointed at me and the guys eyes followed her motion then landed on me. He chuckled and looked away. He waved Isa over and said something to her. She smiled softly and shook her head no,along with that and said no. I could tell.

Y/n:

"No I dont think she's good for a fight right now." Eddie says to Allie. After asking me. She won't give up and I don't feel like giving in to that at the moment.

She just stands there and Eddie looks at me with a 'really look' and i shrug my shoulder and start unwrapping my hands. I wince as I climb out of the ring and finish taking off my wraps. I need to ice my body.

"Alright see you sunny, we'll talk later?" Eddie asks and I nod and head back to the locker rooms.

Word count: 669

Not edited/