Chapter 4:

Right now. God. Who knew. I agreed. He wont be training he's just a fucking scout. Im also a little young for their liking but oh well. Ive been boxing since i was fifteen. Im currently 19. I guess i ahould say...i started fighting legally when i was fifteen. I had been boxing and other stuff since i was a kid to make money.

I park my car and grab my bag from the trunk. I go ahead and walk into the gym i was told to go to. I walk in and there is a ring and lots of men. Its pretty modern. When the door jangled everyone turned towards it and some of them looked...confused.

Yeah then i spot a familiar face. He was already making his way to me. "I can't believe it. Sunshine! Are you the new guy?" He used finger quotes to bew guy. I cracked a half grin.

"Aren't i always the 'new guy'?" He nodded and held out his hand. I brought my hand to his and we did that bro shoulder thing. We pulled back and he had a full on smile.

"WHY IS NO ONE WORKING! We have a hotshot coming in and i need them get back to work. NATHAN! Oh shit!" Benny..my soon to be manager, scrambles when he sees me.

Nathan looks like hes about to bust out laughing. I glare at him and he bites his lip harder. "And you must be Sunshine?" Benny aays.

I nod. "Yeah, i didn't realize i was a hotshot.." i said and began walking with him. He showed me where to set my bag. "Do you not know who you are?" I shook my head.

"You're a fucking legend...well before you broke your leg but...I'm hoping we can get you back in the ring." He seems really excited.

I chuckled softly. "Can i have someone to spar with in the ring?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay and ill go warm up. Give me thirty minutes." He nodded again and ran off.

--

I climb into the ring with mu hands wrapped. Nathan wanted to go against me. He's a good match except i know how he fights. "You ready?" He asks i nod. He comes forward warily. Every fighter has a pattern..hell..i have a pattern.

Its just accustomed to other fighters. I read them then boom. I win.

He comes forward with a simulated gut punch. I step to the left and turn quickly with he stumbles froM being tripped. He recovers quickly and comes forward. I step forward too and throw a punch to his gut while he's hunched over i trip his leg and he falls to the ground. He pulls out a hand and pull my leg from underneath me. I make sure not to hit my head when i fall but he's already on top of me punching my gut. I see one coming for my head and twist my head to the side and flip us over and punch him square in the jaw and I knocked him out.

Thank god for no bruised ribs or broken ones for that matter. He punched my lightly. Like he's scared he'd hurt me. I breath in and out softly. Then i look over to his body. Well shit. I grinned a little and went over to him and squatted down.

I pressed my fingers against a nerve on his shoulder and he jilted awake and up. I rested my Hand on his shoulder. He looked over looking a little hazy. "Don't get up to soon." He nodded and i nodded back.

I got up and looked around. Well..just guess. Yep. People are staring. "I'll go get-" i got cut off by a hand pulling my hair back. I pushed my head forward then banged it against the person touching me and twisted around. I grabbed the hand and twisted it behind someone's back. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me away. I stumbled back and scraped my knee. While Nathan went to the woman and cooed in her ear. He sent me a sharp glare and got her out of the way.

I hissed through my teeth when i looked at it. Then all of a sudden Dabi was in-front of me looking at my knee. I raised an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes. "C'mon, lets get you cleaned up before you end up killing his girlfriend." My eyes widen. Nathan has a girlfriend.

Not edited.