chapter 11:

Hello guys! I am so so sorry that I've been MIA. some family issues had come up and family issues were another cause for me being MIA. So much has happened in the last two months. I had originally started this chapter and wasn't sure where to go with it so, I've also had a bit of writer' block. I'm back now and I hope to try and update more often. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I also don't know that much about cars so this is strictly based on imagination, and I kind of wrote this chapter when I was half asleep so when I mention BPM completely ignore it!

Chapter 11:

y/n:

The next week I'm back to practice getting ready for my next fight against a random Russian dude. Dabi is still training the ring bunny, looks like they're close but meh. We often share those stupid looks.

You know the looks of I know what you look like naked. Yeah I know it's probably stupid but we have.

"Alright let's bring it in!" Eddie says as he climbs into the ring. I nod my head and take off my helmet. Nate nods with me as we take out mouth guards.

"So Sunny your next fight is in two days. I want you to go ahead and continue with the workout tomorrow, just minus the other bits of it. Like the sparing. And get good sleep." I nod. Ed looks over to Nate. "Can you spot with her tomorrow? Since her last guy left. Benny and I will be trainers and you'll lbe with the spot of EMC crew. Got it?" We

Both nod. "Alright see you both in two days. Lancer stadium." He says as we all climb out of the ring. As soon as Eddie leaves Nate looks over at me. "You know what I'm thinking?"

--

That's how we ended up at the bar singing Ed Sheeran. We laugh as we walk off of the stage. We walk to the bar and go ahead and order A water. "Damn y/n I've missed that!" Nate smiles leaning against the bar. I smile and nod too. "Hey, you wanna go get into some trouble?" He asks very suddenly. When do I not? I nod at him and he smirks. He grabs my elbow and starts leading us out of the bar. I nod at the bouncer as we leave after he gives us a scowl.

We end up speeding down the highway in my muscle car. We're weaving through the crowds of cars making up our own car sounds and acting like little children. We eventually make it to the car track.

I drop Nate off at the stands as I try and make it to the next lineup. I park ready in position, hopefully, I have enough time to get registered. I basically run all the way to the registering line and thankfully no one was there. I get to the window and the guy looks very amused. "Phew okay, here are these and if number 2113 is available I'll take it," I say thoroughly exasperated. He chuckles and nods as he grabs my papers. "Any nickname you wanna add or just number?" He asks as he gives me my race stat. "Sunshine," He nods and types it onto the scoreboard. Sweet. "Thank you!" I yell jogging back to my car. I run by a few guys that look pretty tough. I'm so ready to win this fucking shit. I nod at them as I pass by and they chuckle back.

We all get in our cars. Most of you have small dicks, you don't need to prove it by revving your engines/. We line up our cars in two rows and four columns. These kinds of street races barely have any rules. You just have to stay on the actual course rather than anything else. Plus everyone who comes to these races is always wanting a show.

They always want to watch and be on the edge of their seats, especially when they can't feel the actual thrill of it all. The feeling of being so close to that thrill can be addicting. It's almost like gambling or going to the racetrack. That thrill of unknown or even if you know what might happen there's always that percentage that something might go against the odds. It can be an addicting feeling. It truly is something that'll have you on the edge of your seat.

The horns of the racetrack are already making the countdown, and the busty blond waving her flag. As soon as the flag dropped my wheels were already shredding rubber. As we start moving cars are already being knocked off course by different equipment that the city [players install on their cars. When we get to the first turn there's a yellow Lamborghini with spikes on the wheels whose neck and neck with me. The car clearly has many modifications. Those mods will really only be useful to you on a dirt track. We aren't on a dirt track. The track is rocky and we're practically racing up a hill or mountain. It's a twenty-mile course with many wise-ass booby-traps.

The yellow car doesn't try anything on me until I slow up on the gas as we coast down the peak. Over this time we've basically worked in favor of one another. Blocking other cars out of any possible windows to get through. My car is definitely had a nice run so far, considering my rpm isnt looking so hot at the moment. I decide to put the car in neutral and coast down. I'll gain the right amount of speed I want and I have a perfect amount of time to do what I need to do. Win. The yellow car starts to speed up after one of the last turnbacks we'll probably have on the course.

Though what most people don't know about this course there's a side road. Most courses especially in this area of the country will have a side road. It started in the 1950s when some of the first female drivers started being introduced. It was a way for men to cheat to try and knock them out. They were also used for mob connections. To sneak in and no one would know.

On that turn back if you head straight there will be a dirt road. I switch out of neutral and quickly switch to first gear. I slow down as I turn and go straight down the very small dirt road. From here It's basically a trail. I have just a mil left when the road turns back to rocks. When that happens I'll be cutting it close. If I do everything the right way it should all go to plan, I hope. From there I speed up when I get to the rocky road, I can't risk the acceleration, I can't lose my traction so before the road switches over I put more medals to the pedal. When I swerve onto the road the car has a hard time actually going back to the straight line that I almost hit bumble bee who is again neck and neck with me.

I get back into the straight line I need and shift gears and accelerate to 150mph. I barely win the race and my surrounding come more clear to me again. I didn't mean to hyper-focus like that. I look at the clock and it's only been about thirty minutes.

I throw my head back with a deep breath then a laugh, but when my door is magically thrown open it comes to a vast halt. My tires are fried and you can smell the burnt rubber but what pulls me out of the car and the burning blue eyes tell me I got myself into something I shouldn't have.

"What the fuck y/n!"

not edited/