Chapter 10

Twigged warnings

I hope y'all enjoy....took me forever to figure out how to write it. Hope you enjoy 😊

Dabi's POV:

She's pissed. I'm pissed. We're both pissed. Why not have crazy hot hate sex?

My hand immediately goes to her neck as she tries to kick me. I spin is around so she's against the lockers. I make sure not to hit her head against the door.

Her eyes widen and lust pools in her eyes. I lick my lips. "If I stick my hand down your pants how wet will you be for me?"

My hands were already railing to her waistline. Her breathing hitched as i inched closer to pulling her pants down.

I get one finger and dip it into her pants. I move past her underwear and she is soaked. I let out a groan. "My god Baby. You're so wet for me," I move my fingers along her slit and pinch her clit. Her back arches up and she levels out a moan.

I pull back away from her. Her whimper doesn't go unnoticed. "I'm going to lay on the ground and you're going to sit on my face and ride it. Can you do that...brat?"

She doesnt answer. So I step closer and enclose my hand around her throat. "Answer me Baby." She nodded her head. I give a warning squeeze.

"Yes sir." But there's an edge to her voice. I don't know how to feel or honestly what to expect. I stepped back. "Turn around Baby. Spread your legs. Hands against the wall." She slowly does as I say.

I walk toward her and my fingers trace the back of her neck. "Do you have extra clothes? Maybe a towel?" My voice is a little more Hoarse than I would expect. I have big plans for her. She's going to become my own personal cum bucket. She nods yes. A small smile made it onto my face.

"Good cause by the time I'm done with you, we're gonna be covered in your cum."

I reach forward and yank her pants down along with her underwear. Her folds are glistening. Her clit is budding out,begging for attention. Her piercing is clearly covered in arousal. My mouth waters with anticipation.

I spank her and she jumps but lets out a little moan out. "You like that?" I rub the red mark away. "You like Daddy punishing you? Hm? You like being Daddy's little toy?" I spank her again.

"Yes,yes, I love it. God." She moans out. I'm no god. But I can make her see god. More ways than one.

I bring my hand and cup her pussy. I brush my Fingers over her clit. Her whimper doesn't go unnoticed. I move my hand so my fingers are at her entrance. I push in and we both let out a moan. She's so wet and she's clamping so hard on my fingers.my body comes closer to her as I curl them inside her.

Her back arches and my hand clamps around her throat. I'm so happy right now that she can see my face right now If she did she'd see I'm so close to coming in my pants like a twelve year old.

I curl my fingers inside her again, she let out a moan this time. "That's it baby." I reach with the hand that was around her throat into my back pocket grabbing my pocket knife. I need to get this shirt thingy. It's a sports bra. Off of her. I pop it open and continue my assault on her perfect
Fucking pussy.

"Be still for me baby. I don't wanna hurt you." I reach back to her front and drag the knife down her chest affectedly cutting her bra. Her beautiful tits pop out and her nipples are so hard and puckered, again making me want to taste and fuck her hard.

I bring the knife back down and close it-somehow with one hand. My hand goes straight back to her mouth and my fingers curl inside as they pump in and out. My thumb grazes her clit and she bucks a little forward.