Chapter 1

"Amari Young?"
I look up to see a beautiful petite women with a blonde bob and a black tight dress on with black shiny Red Bottoms on walking towards me.
"You must be Amari!", she says holding out her hand with a big smile walking into the room.
"That indeed I am" I say chuckling uncomfortably. Shaking her hand.

"So unfortunately Mr. Andino is not present in the building because of some business things, so I will be the one in charge of this whole thing and just going over a few things and needing a little more clarification from you as we go over your resumé, and just going over the protocol and just basic things. Sounds good?"

"Yes. A lot to take in but sounds good." I say with a big smile.
"Since this job is known very heavily for our privacy let's make sure we keep any and everything we talk about in the building. This job is not for the weak hon i'm going to tell you that right now. We've had Mr. Andino fire a good percentage of his assistants because something wasn't done correctly or just little goals that aren't reached you know? I really don't want to see another woman leave out this building in tears or shattered."

"Mr. Andino seems like a really hard working man so I don't want to disappoint him, i'm going to try my hardest to meet that goal that he wants done. I have really high hopes for this job!"

"Good, Good, I love to see good spirits for this position. Although we are high on privacy and everyone who works here have the same protocol. Most of the things i'm talking about somewhat matters but Mr. Andino will be telling you the rest of the important things."
———-✧.*
"I'm so glad I got the chance to talk to you and to learn that you're such a nice and wonderful person who is fit for the job! Most important part is we will see you next week at 6AM! Cannot wait to have you working with us! Have a great day Amari." She turns to walk out the tall glass door swiftly with the sound of her loud heels following right behind her.
I gather my things from the glass chair and make my way out of the glass door down the marble floored hallway that reflected off of me. I walk down where I think the elevator is, This building cannot be real.. I'm on the 10th floor how the hell can I not find the fucking elevator?

I get my phone out my purse getting ready to call my bestfriend Aaliyah while speed walking down the shiny ass hallways of this big tall ass building. "Hello.."
"Aaliyah bitch get the fuck up! I got the job and I start Monday!"
"Congratulations dumb bitch, but did you have to call while it's 6 o'clock in the morning here? I got someone here..." she says whispering.
"I don't fucking care spill the details!"
"Let's just say.... this pussy is nyquil...."
"Gir- call me when it's a good time.. what did I tell you about men on a vacation trip, don't do it Liyah! atleast see if he has a brother though" I say scuffing childishly.
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever you say mother hen. I gotta go I think my man is waking up for another round. Might be round 5. Anyway, I love you and i'll tell you all about it when I call you later on this afternoon here."
"Okay, I love you too bitch." Kissing the phone while hanging up.

The silence was very loud as I hear my heels clicking on the way to the elevator. I just want tog eat out of here it feels like i've been walking for enternity to this damn elevator. I was too busy speed walking and texting when I accidentally crashed into a man coming out of his office making both boxes he had stacked up, fall down making a loud thud on the floor revealing his face and so much papers.
"I'm so sorry." I say dropping everything I had on me and getting down on my knees to pick up the papers as I try to put them back in the boxes neatly.

"You're completely fine." He says chuckling.
"No I should've been paying attention instead of speed walking and texting." I say picking up his papers and stacking them neatly in one of the boxes.
"No really you're completely fine, I was just getting ready to throw these away so really it's not your fault." still chuckling as he puts his hand on my arm to stop me from frantically picking up the papers.

I look up quickly to see this man with a crisp black suit that hugs his muscles, blond hair, green eyes but mostly hazel like green, and a cleanly shaved jawline squatting down to my level. "It's completely fine, leave it for me please. I promise I have it." As he smiles reassuringly.

"A-are you sure? because I caused one hell of a commotion just now." As one of my eyebrows went up as I looked back down at the box and papers all over the floor.
He chuckles as he stands up holding out his hand to pick me up. I put my hand in his as he tightly pulls me up from my position on the floor.
"Enzo Bianchi." He says shaking my hand while his free hand is fixing his suit.
"Amari Young." I shook his hand smiling and blushing like a little ass kid as I pulled my hand away slowly.

"So what are you doing here today miss Young?"
"I am the new assistant for Mr. Andino? I think that's his name.." I say awkwardly.
"Congratulations.. Mr. Andino hasn't had an assistant in months... I guess he's giving this another shot. You're young and beautiful and quick on your feet." He says looking down at the papers all over the floor. "You'll do a wonderful job as Mr. Andino's assistant, but he is a strict man so I give you my best." I started to blush at his sincerity.
"Thank you, I really want to do my best this is my first real job and I don't want to fuck that up... shit.. UGH I mean God... I'm sorry I didn't mean to curse..."

His laugh boomed the hallway.
"You're also funny, As the new assistant we should go out for a drink some time to celebrate. I know you don't know me all that well but i'm already starting to like you, i'm not good at making friends so i'm glad I ran into you." He says chuckling.
Nice, kind, respectful and good looking. Jesus what more could you simply bring.
"We definitely should." I just can't stop blushing for some reason...
"Well I get off in a few minutes but I gotta get these papers to the cleaners in this building. It was nice meeting you, I'll see you around Miss Young."

I speed walk my way to the elevator trying to put my purse strap on my shoulder.

I felt like changing the bestfriend name <3 sorry