Chapter 10

Mr. Andino knew how to kiss, and there's nothing more than a woman that loves a man who knows what they're doing. He trailed down gently kissing my neck, as I lean my head to the side to give him more access his hand dipped in between my legs caressing my inner left thigh, high enough to make me have goosebumps. I wanted him so bad. He knew it too. I started feeling myself on him slowly while we kissed, I wanted to feel what he felt like but he was teasing me and it wasn't fair.  He slowly removed his hand from my thigh and start to softly wrap his hand around my neck. Not tight but just the right pressure.

  He broke the kiss and this was something I was not looking forward to, Mr. Andino didn't do anything but stare at me. The corner of his lips slowly curved up into a small smirk revealing one of his dimples. Right then and there I knew exactly what he was doing.

"Work for it." I was dumbfounded when he said that, while having a dumb small smirk on his face. I couldn't even process what the fuck he just said without getting angry. He teased me. He got me in the exact position he wanted me in. Mr. Andino removed his hand from my neck while softly sliding his thumb digit over my bottom lip. He took his suit jacket and laid down an envelope on the counter and before I could look at what was in the envelope my door was already shut and locked.

  I swear to God, this is the LAST time he will ever get to do that. I was kidding myself, honestly. If that man told me to jump off a bridge I would do a cartwheel in a heartbeat. I wouldn't. But tomorrow, I got something in store for him. I decided to take a shower, as I was looking at myself in the mirror my lips were a little swollen from the kissing. I looked at my neck and this man left a huge ass hickey on my neck. I audibly gasped because I don't think my makeup could even cover this.

I wrapped myself in my robe and put my curls up in a messy bun, I never got the chance to look at what Mr. Andino put down on the counter. I open the envelope to see 10,000 dollars written on check from Mr. Andino, I wanted to cry.
1. This was too much money.
2. I only want to get what I owe and give it back to him.
Looking at the time on my phone it was 3AM I was too tired to go down there and deal with that stupid bitch of a landlord so i'll just give it to him tomorrow, it's already bad enough he's caused so much trouble for me.

———-✧.*
I got up at 6 o'clock because I wanted to be early and in time to piss him off the whole day, and he has a meeting today so im definitely ready to get revenge.

I made sure I had all my belongings before I walked out to London, I told him he can wait in the car because it really wasn't necessary to come up and walk me out. London sent a text to my phone: Are you ready? -London
"London you do not have to reply at the end of every text message with your name... I know who you are lol. Ill be down in a sec." I replied.
I walked out of my door turning around jiggling my keys around to find the right key that locks my door when I heard Mrs. Martinez door open.
"Good morning mom" I say because she greets me before I go to work.
"Buenos dias hermosa." The familiarized voice made my actions come to a halt.
It can't be. There's just no way.

"Need help?" The voice asked again?
"Uhm no I got it" I lied my ass off, I just know it can't be.
Before I could even turn around I felt heat spread all over my back, the same silver band and tattoos on his hand appeared on my left side. He gently took the key and put it in the lock with a quick turn and gave it back to me in my hand. I couldn't believe this still, what is he doing here.

I turn around to see Christian glowing as ever, he's just beautiful or is that just the magic of the sun shining through the main window in the background...
"What are you doing here?" Asking him confusingly.
"Im just visiting my mom, and im here for business reasons" he says looking at me.