Chapter 2

5:00 AM.
Why the fuck is it so hard to get out the bed... i could've sworn the amount of times I hit that snooze button it should be broken.

5:15

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." I say rolling out of bed, Monday already... This week came in fast as hell for some reason... I turn on the hot water for the shower and put my curls up in a messy bun. Since I felt like I im running on low time I brushed my teeth in the shower. I got out the shower put my moisturizer on and quickly dried off as I slipped on a tight black dress that hugged my curves and gave a little push for my cleavage to show a little but still keeping it as a professional look, I start on mosturizing my curls because they do tend to get dry but I like the dry look sometimes.

5:45

"My God!" I screaming looking at the time. I slip on my red bottom Louboutin high heels I had never worn, I had to save up so much paychecks just to get 1 pair... I put on light makeup. Grab my purse and requested for a lyft. 5 minutes passed by and my lyft was here. I hurried and grabbed everything. Making sure my cats bowl was filled with water and food because she's a dramatic ass cat.

The lyft dropped me off at the edge of the building because it was raining hard, I hurry in the building trying my best not to push anyone because of the way I was speed walking. I luckily make my way into the elevator out of breath, "Hold it please!" I hear a deep voice yell. I put my hand in front of the elevator to stop the doors from closing. "Thank you." He says looking down at me. "Amari! Nice to see you!" he says smiling.
"It's so great to see you too Enzo! How have you been?"
"Drained actually, but i can't complain my vacation mark is approaching so I definitely will be working off my hours to get extra cash I guess."
"Awww im sorry to here that, but congrats." I say nudging his arm playfully. "Where are you going to on this "vacation?"
"Bora Bora." He says smiling while we look up at the mark hitting the 7th floor..
"Bora Bora? Woah, I've always wanted to go there but never had enough money for that." I can see him lightly smiling "You're going by yourself?!" I say curiously.
"Uh well, yeah. I am close with the man that owns a few of the Bora Bora hotels. So I take that time to go by myself " He says awkwardly chuckling with his hands in his pockets and his posture straight. 

We finally hit the tenth floor, "Well Amari, I'll see you later. Have lunch with me sometime, maybe I could get to know you more better." He says while we both walk out the elevator.
"Definitely Enzo, have a great day!" We parted ways as we make our way out of the elevator, I stop by Michelle's desk which was straight ahead from the elevator.
"Amari!! Goodmorning! You look so lovely!"
"Thank you, goodmorning! You look a amazing as always."
"Nooo" she says in a cooing way flicking her wrist in a playful manner. Her phone rings.
"Hello? Yes! She's here actually! she's coming right up sir." She hangs up the phone lightly.
"Mr. Andino is ready to see you! He's 2 stories up. I hope your first day goes swell love!."
"Thank you Michelle, Bye!" I say smiling inside the the elevator while the doors closed. My smile quickly faded as the elevator doors were completely shut. I make sure I look appropriate as the elevator doors open.

The elevator doors opened to wine red carpet leading to 2 huge black doors. I walk out the elevator to knock at the door. "Come in." A cold deep tone said.
"Hi i'm-.."
"Amari Young, yeah I know. Miss Young please take a seat."
I sat down on the black leather couch that sat vertically from him crossing my legs. His office was amazing. The view he had from up here overlooked the city, his desk was huge, He had 2 chairs sitting on the right side of his room by the door not too far from the couch but enough to face the person sitting in the chairs. His office was bigger than my apartment...
"Pretty sure Michelle went over a few things with you while I was absent?" He says.
He's so stern...
I clear my throat sitting myself up awkwardly. "Yes."
"It's yes sir."
"Yes sir.."
He stood up pulling a chair infront of his desk making me see his face more clearer. Jesus this man is beautiful. Black hair, clean chiseled jawline, his strong cologne hugged my nostrils smelling so good. His eyes a grey color following along with his long eyelashes. His suit looked so crisp, it looked as if his muscles were getting ready to pop out his suit.

He sat down infront of me starring at me coldly, I couldn't read his expression on his face because he didn't seem amused or surprised. Just neutral.
"As my assistant you need to be here on time considering that you were a minute late.. You also shouldn't be surprised on the business trips we take out of the country for business purposes. You are to do as I say and do it correctly. If it's not good enough you're cut. I definitely don't do sloppy work.. Whatever I give you, no if, an's or but's about it. Do. It. I don't tolerate disrespect or talking back. If you want to be a brat it'll be severe punishments for that type of behavior. I don't like being questioned or repeating myself. You get it one time and one time only. Any questions for now?"
"Um..Where's my office..?" Clearing my throat.
"Let's go."
He gets up straightening his suit waiting for me to get up, I got up slowly pulling my dress down awkwardly. This man towers over me just staring at me getting ready to open the door to get out his office.
———-✧.*
Unlocking the door he opens a large room that smells clean? if that's even a thing.
"My office is literally next door, I'll let you look around and start to explain this more better.." His phone starts to ring which made his jaw clinch he held up a finger telling me to hold on as he takes the call stepping out of my office slightly closing the door.

I look around at the computer that looked like it was dusted just this morning, the desk was wiped off cleanly, the low carpet was vacuumed and cleaned. Everything looked amazing, all I had to do was decorate. My attention runs to the door as it quickly opens.
"Back to my office." He says without looking at me just typing away on his phone.
I sit back on the couch I was sitting on as he makes his way to the chair. Silence stood upon us for a few minutes as he drops his phone on the table. I look down at my hands because I know he's staring at me I can just feel it. Like a dumbass I look up to him staring at me coldly rubbing his index finger and thumb in circles.
Sitting in his chair he man spreads his legs out while staring at me.

"Miss Young are you....Flexible?"
" Flexible?"