Chapter 6

The words still linger in my head.

"We're in Cuba Miss Young." The same sentence thumping in my head. Over and over again. I thought about it so much that I hadn't realized we pulled up to this beautiful hotel by the water. It had to be about 7 stories up, the beautiful cream color, the lights complimented the whole thing it was absolutely wonderful to gaze at.

"Get out." Mr. Andino says in a low tone.
"Maybe asking more nicely would've helped." I fake a smile.
"Hola, Welcome, Welcome we're so happy to have you today!" A short man comes up to me excitedly dressed in an all white suit. Including the tie.
"Hi." I smile warmly.
"I am Victor I am the front attendant, It's nice to meet you." He shakes my hand.

"Please stop flirting and let's get this show on the road. Thank you." A voice cut off our greeting which made us look to the right. Mr. Andino. Staring down and tapping on his phone screen.
"Well if it isn't the demonio himself. Michelle still presses your clothes I see." Not sure why there is animosity towards each other, but it is surely entertains to watch.
"I don't argue with immaturity." Mr. Andino states with a blank stare.

"Sorry to cut the tension, but it's pretty hot and I'm hungry, plus I really want to take a shower so can I get my room..?" Furrowing up my right eyebrow. Even though I want to know more and I wouldn't mind watching I am really tired and hungry.
"Oh dios mio donde estan mis modales! Let me get you guys checked in." Before he walked off into the building he made sure Mr. Andino saw him roll his eyes.
"What's with the animosity?"
"None of your business." He walks away into the building leaving me outside into the hot heat.

The inside is even more beautiful, shiny white mixed with rose gold marble floors. Vermillion carpet planted in the lobby and the fresh smell of flowers and seawater that sweeps your nose up.

"Okay, Amari your suite is 13 and you..." He says pointing at Mr. Andino. "Yours is suite 12." Looking up at us from his computer with a smile.
"So are you going to stand there and smile creepily or are you going to give us the keys?"
"Oh right."
He fumbled around getting the keys.
"Here you are, your bags and luggage's should be in your rooms by now."
"Thank you so much Victor." I say smiling.
"Mi placer"

I follow Mr. Andino like an annoying bug in someones ear to the elevators. He stayed on his phone the whole walk there, He hadn't looked up since we got out keys to our rooms. The elevator opened up revealing a huge mirror inside. We stepped in. Mr. Andino finally looking up from his phone pressed the highest floor.

"Mr. Andino."
he hums in acknowledgment.
"Thank you for paying for my room, I at least want to pay you back for this."
The elevator doors open revealing the rooms which were across from each other.
"You will not pay me back." He says sternly without looking back at me as he opened his door and closes it in my face.

Okay.. I open up my room door revealing a king size bed with bronze silk sheets matching the pillow cases, a big flatscreen tv built in the wall in front of the bed. Looking out the huge window with a beautiful view of the ocean behind the hotel. I walk over to the bathroom opening the door up to reveal marble tile and counter top. A huge mirror that has a good view on the bed if the bathroom door is wide open, beautiful white LED light bulbs light up the bathroom and even enough to light up the room if it wanted to. The whole place is just so beautiful.

I start the water to the shower in the bathroom because I want to get out of these pajamas from the jet, I step into the clear walk in shower feeling the hot water on my skin. What get like hours in the shower I finally got out wrapping a towel around myself.