Chapter 9

"No."
"You fucking with me right?"
He side eyed me with those beautiful grey eyes.
"Excuse me?" He asked but now with a stricter tone.
"Im sorry I just—- I asked nicely and I even had you an arrangement that I thought would be appropriate-"
"No, you don't get to ask that and then curse in front of my face, is that what you think this is?"
"I apologize, I just really need it."
"You do?" He asks while walking up to me slowly with his hands in his pants pocket.

I didn't move this time, I'm not sure why but usually i'd have a reaction to him especially with him coming close to me.
Mr. Andino was so close his scent started to shower on me, I could feel his warmth. I was shaking while looking down, I didn't want this man to see me tremble whilst in his presence. I can see his shiny black shoes while I'm looking directly down.
"Look at me." I couldn't move and I didn't know why, it's like my body shuts off when I get around him and he knows it. "Don't make me repeat myself." I didn't budge.

Without another thought he brought his hand up and firmly picked up my chin.
"Why do you have to be so stubborn?"
I shrugged my shoulders lightly.
"Not a good enough answer."
He slowly came up to my ear, so close enough that I can feel the heat of his breath and I wanted this man to put me on the desk and take me. Wrapped within my thoughts I felt Mr. Andino's hand caress my hip in small circles that made me tingle and I know he felt it.  His hand slowly made its way to my tailbone but it didn't stay there for long because his whole arm slowly wrapped around my waist, before I could even comprehend how, he pulled me in closer making me lose my breath.
"You have to be taught a lesson I see Miss Young?" Mr. Andino said closely to my ear.

"Mr—" I couldn't get anything out, I was speechless, better yet I couldn't even move to back away, he had me where I couldn't get out of his arm, even if I wanted to.
"Use your words." He said firmly
I couldn't. I just couldn't.
It made him even more tense that I didn't say anything. I felt his left hand reach my neck, Mr. Andino slowly put pressure on my neck rising me to look up back at him. I was wet, beyond wet, if you were to asked me if I were to sleep with my boss a year ago I would've disgustingly said no, but this man is just making me fall into oblivion. I look into his eyes and before I knew it he was slowly reaching to my face as if he was getting ready to kiss me.
I slowly close my eyes waiting for his lips to press against mine.

"You're staying tonight, if you want that money." He says as he backs away from me releasing me from his touch.
I just fucking knew it. He plays too much games, it's one thing to be serious but it's fucking fucked when you get me under your control and get my hormones bouncing off the ceiling just to hit them down. I swear I'm never letting this man touch me again, I'm so over it. maybe.

"You're sick, you know that right?"
He looked up sarcastically as if he was actually curious of what I was talking about.
"Yeah, go to the 1st floor and get the copy of my papers from room 03. It's a handful so be careful." He says while turning around getting ready to make a phone call. I just stood there in complete annoyance because he teases me and is now making me get his papers as if he just didn't do what he did not even a minute ago.
Mr. Andino turns around in his chair to face me with the phone to his ear and puts his free hand up in a shooing motion. He did not just shoo me as if im the annoying ass mosquito in someone's ear, I walked out and stuck the middle finger making sure he seen it.

I made my way to the elevator feeling a sense of emptiness from my bestfriend not texting nor calling when i've left her a million voicemails and texts and her location even shows that she's back home, Enzo not being here, and missing my mom the most has been the hardest, I remember someone telling me grief is a never ending cycle, you're allowed to feel pain, anger and sorrow and that's exactly what I feel when i'm alone without any distraction.