Chapter 5

Im literally so tired—

I woke up at 5 just to take another shower so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. I also woke up at that time just to make sure I wouldn't skip a beat on wheather I did or didn't have everything, I double checked and even packed a few more things just to lay my paranoia to rest. I make sure I got pretty girl together, but Mrs. Martinez already has a kitty bowl over there so I don't really have to worry about food and water wise. I gather my second suitcase with all my hair products, shoes and makeup and wheel it to the door.

I put on a black bra and pantie set after that I slipped on my tight black dress giving my breast some type of push up which made me show a little cleavage, It made my butt and thighs look good. I looked at my phone to see the time, the screen showed 5:50. Hurrying, I fluff up my curls while spray this mango spray for my hair to shine. I put on light lipgloss and light makeup, just something quick that's all.

I put on my heels and grab Prettygirl while turning off all the lights in the apartment as I turn off my last light which was the living room light, A loud knock came to my door. It's 6:00, He didn't lie when he said his driver was going to be here at 6 on the dot. I open the door and what greeted me was a towering figure with mossy eyes, cleanly shaved jawline and a suit that looks like it was freshly ironed. "Good morning Miss, Young. I am Mr. Andino's personal driver. My name is London and I am also equipped to be your personal driver from now on. If you have any bags i'll be happily to take them." He smiles which unfolded a beautiful straight row of white teeth.

"Oh hi London, My bags are right there. Umm May I do something really quick?"
"Go ahead."
Making my way around him I knock on Mrs. Martinez door. She opens it swiftly, "Mija's! How are you this morning?" She says chuckling while holding her arms out to grab Prettygirl.
"We're good, just getting ready to leave."
She looks out her door starring at London already having my suitcases and bag in his arm.

"Ay mi corazon he's breathtaking."
"I know right. Well, I have to go. I'll call you when I land.
"Do you know where you're going?"
"No but I'm pretty sure London or Mr. Andino will tell me."
"I love you." She says smiling but still staring at London.
"I love you too." Kissing her and Prettygirl on the cheek.
She shoo's me away while still staring at London and smiling.

I walk back to London who is now looking at his watch. "Ready Mrs. Young?"
"Yeah. Um London you know I can carry one of these right."
"It's not a problem for me Mrs. Young."
"No let me have one please."
"If you insist."
He hands me one of my bags. We walk out the apartment and he opens the trunk to an all black suburban truck. Pushing my luggage's and my bags in, as he slams the trunk door he walking past me he opens the backseat door for me.
"Thank you."
"My pleasure."

The drive was getting boring, I've reached out to Liyah multiple times but she hasn't gotten back. I start to worry sometimes but I have things I have to worry about at home. Enzo hasn't texted me yet and I have no one to talk to while i'm going to be with the dreadful ass man. I decided to make small talk with London because why not, this might be a long drive to the airport.

"London how old are you?"
"How old are you Miss Young?"
I gasped playfully "Call me Amari please. Has anyone ever told you that you shouldn't ask a woman that question London."
"My apologies" I see him smiling from his side profile which looks weirdly amazing.
"Got a girlfriend or boyfriend?"
"No ma'am."
"Well then, How is it working for Mr. Andino— is he nice?"
"He's a respectful young man"
Respectful my ass— he's a smart ass that's what he is.

We talked all the way until we've reached the airport. I looked down at my phone to see the time and the bright screen opened up to state 7:03. Just 3 minutes late. "Miss Young just head into the private jet please I have the bags already taken care of."
"Thank you London. Have a great week."
"You as well Miss Young."
"Amari." I say looking at him sternly.
"Amari." He says smiling.