- Nineteen -

We made a slow walk back to the hotel and into our room, closing the door.

I walked over to the vanity, sitting down in the seat whilst I messed with my hair.

"God I'm sweating" I moaned, rubbing the water from my forehead.

"We'll I'm going in the shower, want to join?" He asked, taking his shirt off and chucking it on the bed.

"Sure" I began taking off my shirt and eventually followed him into the on-suite, opening the shower door to be met with a lot of steam.

I let out a scream as I felt some arms grab my waist and pull me into the shower and towards his body.

"Sorry, did I scare ya sweets?" He whispered in my ear, his Joker voice slightly creeping through.

"God Jared" I chuckled, turning around the face him. "Yes, yes you did scare me"

"Aww sorry babe" he said giving me a fake pouty face, sticking out his bottom lip.

I started washing my hair and Jared did the same although he finished a lot earlier than me.

"I'm done, I'm gonna get out and let you have your space alright?" He said placing down the shampoo bottle.

"Sure" I said and he kissed my shoulder before opening the door, exiting.

———————————————————————

I finished washing my hair and quickly rinsed it, turning off the tap. Slowly opening the door, I snatched a towel off of the rack and wrapped it around my body.

When I walked back into the room, I saw a note placed on the dresser and sitting down I picked it up, beginning to read it.

I've gone out to sort something for tonight. Get dressed in something gorgeous and meet me outside at 7.

Lots of love, J xxxxx

My face lit up as I read the note and I immediately walked to my suitcase, searching through all of my clothes.

I eventually decided on a black top, a pair of grey jeans and some black flats to match. Brushing my hair I glanced down at my phone reading 18:56.

I began going towards the door when I realised something. Quickly rushing back to my dresser, I picked up my necklace, attempting to place it around my neck.

After a while I sighed, giving up and began making my way downstairs, caressing the rail in the elevator as it moved down floors.

The doors opened and I made my way to the front of the building, my eyes scanning for him.

I eventually saw him and he smiled as i he saw me too. Walking over to him, I pulled the necklace from my pocket.

"Babe can you put this on for me, I couldn't do it" I asked, letting out a small sigh.

"It would be my pleasure" he took it from my hand, beginning to place it around my neck. "You look gorgeous" he whispered in my ear, slowly backing away as I blushed.

"You look handsome" I smiled, fixing his collar as I got into the car. He got in beside me and he began driving to wherever we were going.

"Can I have any clues about where we're going?" I asked, glancing between Jared and my nails.

"That would ruin the surprise" he smirked, keeping his eye on the road.

He continued driving for a while and eventually we pulled up to a restaurant. He opened the door for me, helping me out and we walked up to the entrance.