°1°

Jungkooks pov

I giggle a little "oh eonni. Don't be so silly! I don't need someone to pay all my bills for me, I'm okay on my own" I smile and look around.

Taehyung sighs "Kookie..your apartment is falling apart.my best friend is looking for a sugar baby!" I huff "I do not need some man forcing me to have sex with him so I have money! NO!" I cross my arms.

Jin sighs "Kookie. Come onn! We never said anything about a man!" I look away from them "no"

Taehyung nods "fine. We'll just go on our midnight ice cream trip on our own!" I pout and they both then stand up. I whine "ill come if one of you pay?" jin crosses her arms "I thought you were fine on your own?"

 I whine "ill come if one of you pay?" jin crosses her arms "I thought you were fine on your own?"

I look down and sigh "eonni..i just..nobody would want someone like me" taehyung slaps the back of my head "hey. No talking bad about yourself. We told you this"

Jin giggles "go and get dressed then Kookie" I giggle a little and then run up to my room and change into

Late night ice cream!!
I can't wait!
We haven't hung out as a trio in so long!!

Jimins pov

Yoongi huffs "GIRL IF YOU DONT HURRY THE FUCK UP I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!!" I walk to her "calm down bitch. Its a late night ice cream trip with you're little puppy as you call her. I'm not that bothered about going"

Hobi and namjoon walk to us "don't be so boring girl."
I huff "well I don't like being forced to sit on a table alone while you're all with your sugar babies and loads of guys walk up to me and flirt with me so I have to stab their hand with the fork.. Its not really my ideal nights"

Hobi smiles "tae said she has a surprise for you!" I roll my eyes "what... Fun"

I'm leaving as soon as I've eaten my ice cream