°6°

Later that evening

Jungkooks pov

I stand in the shower just thinking about all the rumours that are being spread about mommy.

I scream a little when i feel someone grab my waist. I turn around and see mommy so I immediately relax. She smiles "oh babygirl. What's wrong? Something is troubling you" I shake my head "it's nothing mommy. I'm just thinking that's all"

She moves closer to me "about what babygirl? Tell mommy~" she kisses my neck and my breath hitches "a-a-about-ah!" she moves her hand between my legs and makes me spread my legs a little

She smiles "tell me baby" she starts to ghost her finger over my clit making me breathe heavily and move my hands to her shoulders "a-about all the rumours!" she nods "what about them babygirl?"

I scream a little when she thrusts two fingers into me without warning. I tip my head back against the wall and buck my hips forward, mommy holds my hips still "stay still babygirl" I let out a soft moan "p-please~" she smirks and then moves to kiss down my neck while slowly moving her fingers inside of me.

I start to get impatient so I move my hand down to Inbetween her legs and I rub her clit fast and hard. She let's out a shaky moan "s-shit princess~" she thrusts her fingers faster into me making me tip my head back against the wall. She then uses her thumb to rub my clit while thrusting her fingers into me

I close my eyes tightly and scream a little when she adds a third finger and leans down taking my nipple into her mouth. I continue to do my best to rub her clit but she just pushes my hand away.

I move my hips with her fingers so she hits deeper inside. I gasp when she hits my G-spot, she smirks "Jackpot~" she then kneels down in front of me and flicks her tounge over my clit.

Both my hands fly down to her hair "ahhhh!~" she thrusts her fingers fast hitting my G-spot every time and flicks her tounge over my clit slowly. I grip her hair tightly moving my hips "mmngh~"

She then stops moving making me gasp and move my hips fast "no no no no d-don't stop!" she chuckles and then begins to move her fingers again and runs her tounge down my folds.

I look down at her seeing the water dripping down her face and my chest. She continues the same movements, I grip her hair tightly "y-yes!! J-just like that! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!~" she then thrusts her tounge into me with her fingers

I buck my hips forward holding her head between my legs "yes yes yes yes Yes!!!!!!! Mommy!~" I feel myself release. I slowly let Go of her hair and she licks mey pussy clean. She then stands up and licks her lips "amazing~"

I watch the water drip down her breasts. She gasps a little when I kiss her deeply. She kisses me back and I then turn the shower off and pull her out of the shower.

Not bothering to grab a towel I pull her to the bed into the bedroom. I push her onto the bed and climb on top of her, I move so my clit is against her and she smirks a little as I start to grind my clit against hers, I moan a little and bite my lip

She moans. I grip her thigh and breathe heavily. I gasp when mommy flips us over so she's on top but keeps her clit against mine and leans down to suck on my nipple hard, she swirls her tounge around it making my hands fly to her hair and I moan loudly "ahhh!~"

she starts to grind her clit against mine at a slow pace making us both moan.
She pulls away from my breast and then begins to grind against me faster. I feel her juices from her pussy dripping onto my pussy

I-it f-feels s-so good!~

I lean up on my elbows and look up at her as she grinds her clit against mine. We both moan as she gets faster and faster. I start to move my hips as well as I feel the wetness from her my pussy leaks more.

She then grips my thigh tightly and I grip her wrist as she gets fast and grinds her clit against my clit hard and fast. I moan loudly "don't stop!! Yes yes yes yes yes!! C-cum all over my pussy p-please!~"

She moans and we both then grind against one another. We both let out a moan of each others name as we cum together "ahhhh~"
She stops moving but stays where she is. I feel her wetness on my pussy making me lick my lips.

She moves off of me and lays on her bed spreading her legs "clean mommy babygirl~" I move so I'm on my knees and I then lean down and ghost my tounge over her pussy "yes mommy~"

She moves her hand down and spreads her pussy open for me "get to it babygirl~" my mouth waters when I see how much she came.
I then lick up her pussy. She groans a little

I let out a soft moan and then lick her pussy clean. She brushes her hand through my hair "good girl~" I sit up "mommy tastes so good~" she smirks "now let me clean you up~" I move so I'm led on my back and jimin then moves inbetween my legs to lick the cum from my pussy.

She sits up a little and looks at me. She then moves so she's between my legs and hovering over me. I blush a little still breathing heavily. She kisses my cheek "you never told me what about the rumours you were thinking about"

I gulp "w-Well I-it's not important mommy.. I-I'm not y-your girlfriend so I shouldn't be thinking about these things" she looks down at me and smiles a little "you were thinking about how you're not my girlfriend?"

I nod a little blushing even more. She smirks and leans down to me "you're so cute~" she kisses me deeply and I kiss her back

That's not the reaction I expected.....