°2°

Jungkooks pov

I yawn a little walking into the ice cream parlour with jin and tae. I rub my eyes a little and gasp a little bumping into someone and I fall onto the floor. I gasp "I'm so sorry!"

I look up and my eyes widen a little looking up

My whole world just goes blank....

Whoa....

"-KOOK!!!!!"

I snap back to reality and see tae stood next to the woman waving her hand in front of my face. I look at her "w-what?"
She laughs "wipe your drool bitch"

I look down "s-sorry" I wipe my chin and the woman chuckles "stand up darling. Are you okay?" she holds her hand out to me. I hesitate but grab her hand and she helps me up. I gasp a little seeing how close we are.

The woman smiles "tae, is this your friend?~" tae nods "jungkook, this is jimin.. Jimin, this is jungkook" jimin smirks "she cute~"

I blush "i-i-i-" I look away from her and at jin who was smirking. I step back and jimin smiles, "want some ice cream darling?" I look at her "I-I uh.." she nods "what flavour?" I blush "I-I'll get my eonni t-to get m-me some"

I turn to where tae and jin are but don't see them there..
I gasp "o-oh.." i look back at jimin "but I can't pay you back" she smiles "you won't need to" she pulls me to the counter and smiles and then I look around for my Eonnis

I gasp a little when jimin then pulls me to a table.
I sit down and she sits down opposite me "so~"
I tilt my head "do you know where they-" she shakes her head "not a clue.. But I don't care"

I blush a little and she stares at me "tell me about yourself babygirl" I giggle a little "uh..i like bunnies, my favourite colour is red and Im...im not that interesting." she smiles "that's ridiculous.. I think you're very interesting.. And beautiful too~"

I blush "thank you. You're very beautiful too" she smiles "may I ask what you do for a living?" I look down "I'm a broke college student" she stares at me "how old are you?" i giggle "I'm 19 but I still do college classes because I wasn't in school for a couple years when my parents left"

She nods "I see...where do you live?" I look at her "uh just down the road, where the shooting happened last week" her eyes widen "what?! Babygirl that isn't a safe place to live" I pout "it's all I can afford"

She scoffs "nonsense. You're coming to stay with me" my eyes widen "what? but i don't know you" she smirks "you'll know me good enough soon~" I blush a little and a waiter walks over and puts an ice cream in front of her.

I look around awkwardly.
I then look back at her when she taps my hand, she smiles "open up" she holds the spoon with ice cream on up to my mouth. I blush and then open my mouth and she feeds me some ice cream while telling me about herself.

She's so kind...

25 minutes later

I gasp "no way. You're a singer? In which band?" she laughs a little "BTS?" I nod "ohh you're all over the news and stuff! I've heard about you" she smiles "well im glad you have~" I giggle "I never thought I'd ever meet someone famous"

She leans her head on her hand while staring at me. I look at her and smile "I uh.. I should get going-" she cuts me off "want a sugar Mommy?"
My eyes widen "huh?" she smirks "I'll give you the money you need"

I sigh "eonni i-" she cuts me off "and in return...you do something for me~" she looks me up and down. I blush and then look down at my purse which had a few cents in.
I bite my lip and then look at her

I-i don't know...