°8°

Later that evening

Jimins pov

I look around for jungkook but don't see her. I tilt my head "babygirl?!!" I hear her giggle. I smirk and walk to the bedroom and see her stood by the bed. I bite my lip staring at her outfit

She giggles "my friend brought this for me mommy

She giggles "my friend brought this for me mommy. You like it?" I walk to her "very cute...you're a maid?" she nods.
I grip her throat a little "well this room certainly isn't clean. My little maid needs a lesson taught~"

She bites her lip and I slowly lift the dress up and see her black lace panties. I groan "fuuck you're so sexy" she steps back when there is a knock on the door followed by Namjoons voice "jimin? We have to leave for our concert!"

I roll my eyes "give me an hour and I'll be there!" namjoon huffs "oh for god sake" I hear her walk away and I sigh "sorry babygirl. Gotta be quick" I push her onto the bed and rip the dress off of her making her gasp

I then look down at her panties and kiss her deeply. She kisses me back as I slowly tease her over her panties. She moans into the kiss as I run my finger up and down over her panties.

I then kiss down her neck and shoulder while leaving marks. She grips my hair a little as she moans quietly.
I smirk and pull her bra off of her and bite my lip "fuck I love your breasts. So perfect and pretty"

She blushes and I then swirl my tounge over her nipple making her breath hitch and I then slide my hand into her panties making her grip my wrist.

I hear yoongi bang on the door "STOP FUCKING AND LET'S GO!" we both sigh and I pull away from jungkook.
She sits up and quickly grabs some other clothes. I smirk "ill just fuck you in the car on the way" she blushes and changes into the clothes which is a cute pink skirt and one of my hoodies.

We rush out of the room and out to the car which was waiting for us. Me and jungkook climb in and the driver starts to drive to the stadium.
I pull up the screen between us and the driver which is soundproof and then take my seatbelt off and move between Jungkooks leg as the car moves.

Jungkook gasps and looks at me "mommy what are you doing?" I lick my lips "I need a snack before I go on stage babygirl. Just be a little quiet and let mommy have her snack" she spreads her legs and I kiss her inner thigh "good girl"

I move her panties out the way and gently kiss her clit. She lifts the skirt up and holds her panties out the way. I glide my tounge up her folds feeling her wetness all over my tounge.

She grips my hair and then I hold up a handkerchief and she takes it and puts it in her mouth to muffle her moans.
I swirl my tounge around her clit as she moans but its muffled

I hold her legs open as I continue the same movements.

Fuck I need to be quick with this...
Ugh I hate when we are rushed..

I pull away and thrust three fingers into her at a fast pace. She grips the seat tightly and moans, I lick my lips listening to the sounds. She grips my hair and I continue to move my fingers faster and then hit her g-spot making her arch back

I move quicker and she finally cums all over my fingers. I move down and slurp up all her cum and slowly pull my fingers out a then pull the handkerchief out her mouth and make her clean my fingers. She then tips her head back and breathes heavily.

I chuckle and sit back next to her after cleaning her up a little more.
She leans against me blushing and I sigh "sorry babygirl. I had to be quick.we'll be slower later on okay?" she smiles and nods

Ugh now I have to stay away from her for hours because I have to be on stage and nobody knows about her yet..
This is one problem with a dating ban..