°4°

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I giggle a little wandering around the house. I walk into the bedroom and gasp seeing jimin changing into her clothes "eonni?" she doesn't answer me. I pout "jimin?" she unclips her bra and I blush "m-mommy?" she turns to me "yes babygirl?"

I blush madly "I-I-I uh.." she walks to me "yes?" I gulp "y-you should put a bra on" she smirks "nah~" she pecks my lips "I want to have some fun with you babygirl, will you let mommy touch you?"

She moves her hand between my legs making my breath hitch. She licks her lips "I need consent babygirl"
I feel her fingers gliding up and down my folds through my panties.

I hesitate but nod "B-but it's my first time" she nods "I know. Mommy will take care of you" she pulls me over to the bed and makes me lay down. I bite my lip feeling quite nervous

She looks at me "don't worry. I won't put my cock in you yet~" my eyes widen "wha-what?" she smiles "you'll find out soon enough" I blush and she then pulls the shirt off of me, which is actually her shirt..

She smiles "no bra babygirl?" I pout "you told me not to wear one in bed and I haven't changed" she smirks "God I fucking love your breasts~" I gasp a little when she takes my nipple into her mouth swirling her tounge around it.

I move my hands to her hair and grip it a little, wrapping my legs around her waist. She pulls away from my nipple when there is a knock on the door followed by Namjoons voice "jimin hurry up! We have a concert!!"

Jimin smirks "go without me!! I'm bleeding from my vagina! I'll be there soon!!" namjoon huffs "oh for god sake" I hear footsteps walking away. I look at her confused "wait-" she winks at me "I'm not, don't worry~"

She kisses down my neck leaving hickeys and then leaves more hickeys down my chest and belly. She smirks as she kisses the top of my panties "you shave?" I shake my head "wax"

She smiles "good~" she moves my panties out the way and I feel her tounge ghost over my clit "so pretty~" I blush madly. She pulls my panties off of me slowly while kissing my inner thigh and down my leg.

I moan a little as she leaves hickeys on my inner thighs. She pulls away from my legs and smiles "such a pretty pink pussy" I look at her and watch her slowly take her pants off and then her panties.
I gulp a little

She looks me up and down, she then sits back a little "you like mommy's pussy babygirl~" she spreads her pussy open and my mouth waters seeing how wet she is "whoa~"

She smiles and I gasp a little when she climbs on top of me resting so her pussy is against mine, she leans down to me "you're so perfect babygirl~" I smile a little and moan when she starts to grind her pussy against mine.

I feel her clit rubbing against mine sending pleasure throughout my whole body "A-AH! F-FUCK!~" I grip her thigh tightly as she continues the same movements looking down at me.

I moan loudly feeling her pussy against mine. She cups my bread and pinches my nipple making me arch my back and moan loudly "nghhh!~" she stops her movements and climbs off of me.

I breathe heavily and she smirks laying down next to me. I immediately climb on top of her, she makes me straddle her belly. She smiles "now turn around and make mommy cum~" I turn around and then lean down and lick up her folds

She groans a little "you can do it babygirl. Make mommy cum~" I hesitate but then lick her clit slowly. She moans a little and my breath hitches when she licks up my folds and starts to suck on my clit.

I grip her thighs tightly moaning. I roll my hips back against her tounge while trying to keep my mouth on her pussy.
I moan loudly and release all over her tounge.

I then immediately start to flick my tounge over her clit faster and harder making her moan a little "shit babygirl~" she holds my head still as she bucks her hips up against my tounge.

She then cums all over my tounge and I try and get all her cum on my tounge. We both breathe heavily. She gently taps my thigh and I move and lay next to her "did I do good mommy?" she nods "you did babygirl. So so good"

I smile a little and snuggle closer to her and yawn a little. She wraps her arm around me and sighs "I do need to go babygirl, I have a concert" I look at her "o-oh yeah! Okay.. I'll clean up"

She sighs "babygirl. I really am sorry" I shake my head "it's okay mommy. I understand" she stands up "want to come with me? Then we'll go shopping after" I giggle "I'll be fine here mommy"

She stares at me and then shakes her head "nope! Get up, get changed. You're coming and then we'll go shopping" I yawn a little and nod "okay mommy" she smiles "you can nap while we have sound practice. Let's have a quick shower" I nod a little "okay"

We both stand up and walk to the bathroom..

I hope I'm allowed to the concert... I haven't paid for a ticket or anything..
What if I get kicked out??...
Aish..