°7°

A few hours later

Jungkooks pov

I giggle a little "mommy we've been walking around the mall for hours!! I don't want anything else" she laughs "oh come on baby! One more thing" I look around "ummmm what about a skirt?" she nods "okay. And then I have something to give you"

I tilt my head and gasp when she pulls me into a clothing store. She pulls me over to the skirts and I look at them all "hm..." she wraps an arm around me "any you like babygirl?" I nod "the short pink one is nice mommy" she nods and picks it up in my size "any others?"

I giggle "no mommy, that's it" she nods "if you're sure baby, you just tell me if you want anything else" I nod "I will mommy" she smirks "good girl" we walk and pay for the skirt and then I gasp when she pulls me to the back of the mall.

I look around and see loads of fairy lights surrounding us. I then look back at her and my eyes widen when she kisses me deeply, I kiss her back and then she slowly pulls away "you know all those roumers?" I huff and nod

She smirks "and remember what you were being all worried about?" I blush a little and nod. She holds a small box out to me "well I wanna change that babygirl" I tilt my head and open the box and my eyes widen seeing a ring.

She smiles "will you be my girlfriend??" I stare at the ring and then look at her "are you serious?" she nods "one thousand percent serious, I want to call you mine~" I smile and put the ring on my finger

I nod "I will!" she chuckles and I scream a little when she lifts me up and spins me around. I move my hands to her shoulders as she spins around holding me up.

She then puts me down a little so I wrap my legs around her waist and arms around her neck while she holds my thighs so I don't fall.
She leans closer to me "i have the most gorgeous girlfriend ever~"

I blush "that's not true" her eyes darken "excuse me?" I gulp a little "sorry.." she pecks my lips "no need for apologies baby, just believe me and what I say okay?" I nod and she nuzzles her nose against mine making me giggle "I will never lie to you"

I nod "I know mommy, I trust you" she puts me down and then pecks my cheek "my beautiful babygirl" I giggle "my sexy mommy" we both laugh a little and she grabs both my hands "I love you so so so much~" I smile "I love you too~"

She pulls me closer to her "shall we go home and celebrate that we're dating now?~" I gasp "mommy you're naughty!" she smirks "exactly~" I blush and she then pulls me out of the mall after grabbing all our bags which she had put down prior

We climb into her car once putting all the bags in the trunk.
I look down and stare at my ring..

I'm her girlfriend.
Aish I'm so lucky!!