°5°

At the concert

Jungkooks pov

I smile a little standing with the fans. I stand right in the front row and giggle watching mommy and the band dance around and sing.

I blush when I look at mommy and see her dancing and singing her part of the song.

The song ends and she laughs a little "HELLO ARMY!!" everyone screams and cheers

The song ends and she laughs a little "HELLO ARMY!!" everyone screams and cheers. Mommy looks around and furrows her eyebrows. She then crouches down near the end of the stage next to a security guard.

The security guard points at me making me tilt my head. Mommy looks at me and smiles, I giggle a little and wave and she waves back.
She then stands up as the next song starts.

The band jump and dance around making me smile a little.
They look like they're having so much fun while on stage.

I gasp a little when a boy grabs my hand "hi! I'm jack!" I look at him "I'm jungkook, nice to meet you" he nods "who's your bais?" I gulp "uh... Probably jimin" he nods "she's gorgeous isn't she!" I nod "she is"

We both look at the stage and I try and get my hand back from his grip but he doesn't let me. I wince a little as he grips my hand tightly "we should be friends!" I nod "y-yeah maybe..."

I pull my hand out his grip and he smiles "cool!...have you heard the rumours about jimin though?" I tilt my head "huh?" he nods "apparently shes a lesbian!" I stare at him "um... Okay? Is there something wrong with that?"

He laughs "she'll get so much hate for it! No idols are gay or lesbians! And jimin would be so much better with a guy then a girl! Don't you think?" I look back at the stage and watch them "I don't know... I think she should be with who makes her happy"

He scoffs "no girl is good enough for Park jimin, she is a fucking goddess!" I hesitate but then look at him "please excuse me. I'll be back" he nods "okay!" I push past people and manage to get out from the crowd.

I huff and walk outside the stadium. I lean against the wall and look down "no girl is good enough for her.."
I sigh

"babygirl? Why are you out here?"

I gasp and look up and see mommy walking to me. She smiles "you okay? Was there too many people" I shake my head "I just uh...i just-" she crosses her arms "don't lie to me" I look down "the rumours about you being a lesbian... No girl is good enough for you"

She stares at me "oh babygirl.. Don't listen to them, you're worth more than the world itself. You're good enough for anyone! Especially me!" she pecks my lips "come on, you can sit at the side of the stage away from the fans okay?"

I hesitate but nod.she pulls me backstage and she then puts her microphone back on and ruffles my hair and walks back onto the stage.
I sit on the stage but where the fans can't see me.
I smile watching the band preform

I-i don't know why I'm even so caught up on this..
She's my sugar Mommy, not my girlfriend..
These rumours have nothing to do with me..