𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

HAWKINS, INDIANA 1971 — 1983

Luis Stuart, son of Robert and Alyssa Stuart. Well, more known as number seven to Dr. Brenner. Luis was taken by the man when he was only a few hours old.

It was a few hours after he had been born and was taken to the nursery, instead of a doctor bringing Luis to his mother, they lied and had said the women hallucinated and that she'd gotten a miscarriage.

"What? No I saw him, I saw Luis, he was here!" Mrs. Stuart started yelling, crying for her son but a bunch of nurses held her back.

Three years after he got taken he was shortly introduced to a girl, Eleven. Luis had been given the number 007 and gotten it officially tattooed when he was 5.

He and Eleven grew up together, both only knowing each other and both terrified of papa.

Dr. Brenner had always been harder on Luis, mainly because he was labeled 'weaker' than Eleven.

"Seven, read that mans mind." Dr. Brenner said as the boy looked at the man and tried to read his mind but he could barely hear the voice.

"I-I can't..." he mumbled as papa shook his head disappointedly. Suddenly two guards picked him up and dragged him out of the room. "Papa!" Seven screamed but Dr. Brenner looked at him coldly, watching at the guards took him to his room.

"The two men threw into a tiny room with no windows and barely any room to sit in. Seven cried more than ever that night, he wondered why he couldn't be as good as Eleven, or why he couldn't manage his other powers.

He had multiple ones but could only manage mind control, but barely. He was suppose to be able to control a persons actions and their mind, but he could barely even listen to their thoughts. His other powers were healing and remote viewing.

"Seven, heal that women's hand for me please" Dr. Brenner spoke softly. Seven was pushed towards the women, he looked at her hand which consisted of a small cut that bled. He softly took her hand and closed his eyes as he focused.

His felt his powers surging through his veins as he bit his bottom lip, struggling. Once he opened his eyes, the small cut had been gone, a faint line showing evidence it was ever there.

The boy hesitantly looked towards Dr. Brenner for approval. "It's progress." He said, holding a smirk.

After years of torture, Eleven and Seven had decided to escape. Seven had learned how to use his other powers, but not so much healing, mainly remote viewing and mind control.

As they were escaping a bunch of guards ran towards them but Eleven threw them back against the wall with her powers.

Seven used his mind manipulate the guard into smashing his head onto the wall. Everyone in the room ran away as the two took the opportunity to leave and escape. What they didn't know was that their lives would change forever.

 What they didn't know was that their lives would change forever