2.𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

CHAPTER TWO
The Vanishing of Will Byers

❝ 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻? 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻? ❞

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻? 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻?

||  THIRD PERSON POV  ||

SEVEN AND ELEVEN WALKED THROUGH
the woods before stopping by a building, a man came out with a trash bag as the two cautiously stepped towards the building, going in before the door fully closed.

As the two walk into the kitchen, looking around for food, they look and see some fries on the counter.

They both took a piece and try it, sevens eyes lit up excitedly as he started eating more. The two started hungrily ate the fries as fast as they could, they were practically starving.

Benny, the owner of the restaurant looked back to see two random kids eating his food, he called out, "Hey!"
The two look up fearfully, Eleven grabs the fries with one hand, grabbing Seven with the other as they run off.

The two almost made it out successfully before Benny grabbed them in his tight grip. "Think you can steal from me boys?" He fumed before taking a good look at them. Ones hair was shaved to their head and the other one had messy hair. "What in the hell?" He mumbled.

♧♧︎♧︎

Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Y/N were all huddled up around Mr. Clarke's desk as he rambled on about an assignment he knew no one would do as the class walked out.

MJ and Y/N were also apart of the AV Club, but they skipped most meetings to go to the arcade. She only decided to go today because Mike told her Mr. Clarke had a surprise for them.

The girl felt weird not having MJ there, she had checked the library earlier and he wasn't there. She hoped he was probably just skipping out on school.

"So, did it come?" Mike asked excitedly as the group looked at their teacher, who frowned. "Sorry boys, and Y/N. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but—" their smiles dropped before he added, "It came!"

As the group walked the the AV Club room, Mr. Clarke opened it excitedly as he showed them the heathkit ham shack, Y/N wasn't too interested but she didn't want to rain down on her friends mood, so she stood there as they all gawked over it.

Mike and Dustin played around as they spoke into it, fake accents showing through as they talked and giggles filled the tiny room.