3.𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒔

CHAPTER THREE
The Weirdo on Maple Street

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨? ❞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨?

||  THIRD PERSON POV  ||

THE GROUP HAD TAKEN THE TWO MYSTERIOUS kids back to Mike's house. Y/N gave her jacket to Seven as Mike gave his to Eleven. They both felt bad for the two, they looked absolutely terrified.

Dustin and Lucas kept asking questions (never getting any responses) which scared the two kids even more.

It was stopped as Lucas pointed his finger towards the boy before Y/N smacked it away.  "Stop it! You're freaking them out! Especially him!" She scolded, looking at the shivering boy.

"They're freaking me out!" Lucas defended himself as Dustin clapped his hands, "I bet they're deaf." The two jumped at the sound as he sighed. "Not deaf."

"Alright that's enough, alright? They're both scared and cold." Mike shushed them before going to find clothes for the shivering kids. Lucas, Dustin, and Y/N all stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say to them.

Suddenly, a loud thunder was heard and Seven jumped up, frightened, as Eleven closed her eyes.

Y/N frowned, she felt immense pity for the two as she sat next to the boy. "Hey it's okay, it's just thunder." She politely smiled at them, getting a blank stare back.

She cleared her throat awkwardly as she looked away, well that was embarrassing. She didn't blame them for not speaking though, she wouldn't know what to do either if a random group of kids took her in from the woods.

Mike walked back into the room as he handed the two pieces of clothing. "Here, these are clean okay?"

The girl took Mike's jacket off and lifted up her shirt a little, only to be stopped by the boys yelling, which startled her. "Woah! Oh my god, no!"

Mike pulled her hand back down as he pointed towards the bathroom. "You see over there? That's the bathroom, privacy, get it?" She still looked confused at his explanation and he grabbed her hand softly. "Here, come with me."

The group watched at he guided the lost girl to the bathroom, almost closing the door before stopping him and saying the first word since they arrived, which was no.

Mike left the door open about 3 inches before walking back to them.  Y/N noticed the boy was left alone on the couch, looking around fearfully. She smiled softly as she went up to him.