4.𝑺𝒂𝒇𝒆

CHAPTER FOUR
The Weirdo on Maple Street

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

|| THIRD PERSON POV  ||

"Oh this is weird, he's never this late." Dustin sighed, it had been the next day and the three kids looked at Mike's empty seat. Had he been caught?

"I'm sure everything's fine." Y/N reassured him, though it was more like she was telling herself that. She found herself worried not for Mike, but Sev and El (mainly Sev but she didn't want to admit that.)

Lucas rolled his eyes, "I'm telling you, his stupid plan failed."

"I thought you liked his plan?" Dustin retaliated as Lucas replied, "Yeah, but obviously it was stupid or he'd be here."

"If his mom found out two strangers spent the night—"

"He's in deep shit right about now." Lucas finished Dustin's sentence.

Y/N didn't even want to think about what would happen if the Wheelers figured out what happened last night. That would mean all of their parents would know by the morning and they'd all get grounded.

"Hey, what if they slept naked?" Dustin asked, making Y/N grimace, slept naked? Together? "Oh my God, she didn't!" Lucas exclaimed, clearly disgusted.

For the rest of class, they, (mostly Lucas and Dustin) discussed their plan to just get rid of the two strangers and continue their mission on finding Will and MJ.

♧︎♧︎♧︎

"You want anything to drink? We have OJ, skim milk, uh— what else..?" Mike asked the two, watching as they observed his living room.

He had taken the day off of school and decided if he were to get caught, he'd lied about missing Will and not feeling well. Sure, he felt bad about taking advantage of that fact, but he had to stay and watch El and Sev.

El and Sev ignored Mike and continued to look around his living room curiously.

"Oh, this is my living room, it's mostly just for watching TV. Nice right? It's a 22 inch, that's like ten times bigger than Dustin's." He rambled on about the TV, not knowing if the two were even listening.