bye dear ex

The dawn was more beautiful than the other days no one knows but it was surely the best morning of the couple. Waking up in each others arm. As soon as they woke jungkook stopped jimin to get up from bed as he thought shorter was still in pain. On which jimin just giggled let his bunny pamper him. Soon they got ready and it was weekend so hell no jimin was going his home back, and Jungkook  couldn't be more happy than that. They did many fun things as jimin had a list of 100 things he wants to do with his boyfriend/hubby.

The first thing was cleaning the house together well it wasn't in his list but what they did yesterday was needed to be clean or bunny would be hoping in his house for a safe, place if his mom saw his dirty room. So they both cleaned everything which hardly took 1 hour but they felt as mere minutes. Of course you see heaven when you are in love(AN:yeh ishq haye baithe bithaye janat dikhaye ha ooh rama ......ok I will calm my sas :< )

The next thing they did was which was in top of jimin's list he really like getting domestic  feeling cooking is one of them. But more like touching each other softly. But at last they feed their hungry stomach. And then clinging back to each other. Their life is pretty simple but they love it. They don't want fame or money until and unless they are together even if their relationship is just till boyfriend. And no one knows the future jimin have forgot his past break up but still their is little fear of jungkook leaving him. Jungkook believes in everything jimin says but seeing him with some other people makes him insecure. Both have their fears but their love is colouring every dark fear.

It was getting late and jimin have spent more than one day out of his house so he told jungkook that he will leave in evening. And Jungkook agreed. In their way back jimin home they did other things in jimin's bucket list.

When they finally reached they found that sungmin was there. Jungkook was shocked but he knew that jimin's parents don't know that sungmin and jimin have broke up. And that's why they treat jungkook as jimin's bestfriend not hus boyfriend.

"Look jimin-ah came back. Jimin look sungmin was waiting for you too long." Jimin's mother said who was sitting opposite to sungmin with coffee in her hand.

"Ooh, jungkook is also here come son sit with me"Jimin's father noticed jungkook who was clueless if he should leave or stay he was waiting for jimin to say something. But he was thankful for jimin's father. Jungkook did what he was asked to and jimin sat beside jungkook.

Jimin's father like jungkook more for his son than sungmin. Je have noticed that sungmin and Jimin are not as close as they were but he was happy. Because sungmin was kind of self centered and very unstable with his emotions and behaviour.

"Come on honey let's leave friends alone" jimin's mom stand up to leave but was stopped by jimin.

"Mom,dad I want to tell you something"Jimin took a deep breath. Jungkook was confused but he have a slight idea what was going to happen. He never said anything to jimin about revealing their relation to jimin's parents. But jimin felt that it was wrong to show your boyfriend as bestfriend.

"Jungkook is my boyfriend" he  just said and looked toward jungkook who was looking at him. For a second there was silent but then his parents smiled and told him they knew. And finally sungmin spoke.

"I already told them when we accidentally bumped into each other in mall. So don't worry I am not here to make worse" sungmin gave them his real smile which was again shocking for jungkook cause in just a week he have got many shocks. Like coming of sungmin, raging him by telling he will win Jimin back etc and the other night thing you know.

"We won't ask anything jimin. I am glad you got jungkook. And Jungkook thank you to take care of my baby we didn't even knew about his state. But you made him happy." Mr.Park said much to jimin's relief. And Jungkook told them he loved taking care of jimin. Soon jimin's parents left and the three young men were left. Jungkook started glaring at sungmin.

"Wait man I will leave I am just here to clear some misunderstanding first of all jimin why didn't you read the letter I gave. And Jungkook I am sorry for telling you I will win Jimin back. Actually I knew that you were his boyfriend I was just playing with you. Please don't kill me" sungmin pouted and Jungkook loosened himself after sungmin's confession.

"Cause i thought you wrote that you want to break up and I already knew" jimin replied to sungmin's question and leaned back on jungkook its not he is hurt. But he just need jungkook's warmth around him.

"Well in that Letter I asked you to attend prom with me. But you just throwed it without reading which made me angry and that's why I broke up with you." Sungmin explained his side story.

"But weren't you practicing with Tiffany. I thought you were cheating on me cause you were spending more time with her and Caring for her. Anyway bygone is bygone. I don't want to know anything or discuss about this" With this jimin sighed ( A/n: no jimin isn't tired to carry on this conversation but I am :") )

"I agree, so I will leave. And I wish you guys all the best" Sungmin stood and waved at the couple cutely and left.

The end 

Its completed. so tell me should I  describe my story as mature because of the previous chapter????

Vote💜