𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

꧁𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15꧂

I opened the door and greeted him inside.

Taehyung's pov:

I went inside her house. It was so beautiful and neat. "Take your seat," she said politely and pointed at the couch. I sit on it and looked around her house. "So, what should I bring you to drink?" She asked me. "Anything please" I replied. "I heard that you don't like coffee?" She asked me. " Hah, yea. I kinda hate it" I said scratching the back of my head. She was about to say something but stopped at the sudden sound of heavy rain. "Ouh, shit. It's raining" I panicked. "Omg, I'm sorry," she said worriedly. "No, it's okay" I smiled. "I think you should wait until this rain stops" she added. I just shrugged.

"How about a hot chocolate for this rain," she said and I get excited cause I love hot chocolate. I nodded in agreement. I sat on a chair at the counter and watched her as she making the hot choco. She looked beautiful even her nose bandaged. Her forehead looked a bit red. She was sniffing due to the itchy caused by the bandage. "Argh, I need to get rid of this," she said in annoyance. I laughed at her cuteness. "It's ready," she placed a cup of hot choco. "It's hot be careful" she informed me and I nodded. "Umm, will you wait for me? I'll take a quick shower" she said. "Yeah okay," I said. I saw her went to her room and locked it. I turn back and blow the hot liquid in the mug and sniffed it. Ugh, best fragrance ever.

I looked around her house. There were some plants on her balcony. They made it so beautiful. There was a big framed photo on the wall. It was a beautiful young lady's photo. She looked alike y/n. She has the same hazel eyes as y/n's. Her plum lips, the tiny nose, and everything were similar to hers. Is it y/n's sister? Maybe her twin? There's a lot of questions in mind.

I came back to reality when I heard y/n's room door clicked. I turn around to see her in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. Her wet hair was down and some strands of hair swinging on her face. I noticed that she removed her bandage. Everything about her is just so beautiful. I was memorized by her beauty and forget to reply to her calls. "Are you here?" She said waving her hand at my face. "Ah yea, haha" I laughed in embarrassment. She laughed and went back to the kitchen counter to grab her hot choco.

"Y/n is this your twin sister?" I asked taking a sip. She laughed making me confused. "Haha no, it's my mom," she said and stand beside me. I looked at her surprised. "What? She look so young" I said still not believing that's her mom. "It was taken when she was young," she said taking a sip. "Ah, I see. It's just because you both look alike" I said and she smiled. "So where's your mom? I wish to see her if she still looks young" I laughed but I noticed the sadness on her face. "My mom passed away when I was 15," she said with a sad smile. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to ask about it" I apologized. "No, it's not a problem" she smiled.

We spend our time talking about each other. It was about 11 in the night and the rain doesn't seem to be stopped. I felt so sleepy and my eyes started to gave up and y/n noticed it. "Are you sleepy?" She asked me. "Yea it's just I'm tired" I yawned. She giggled and went to her room. She brings a blanket and a pillow with her. "I'll sleep here and you can sleep in my room," she said. "Ouh, no no, I'm sleeping here ok?" I hesitate. "Are you sure?" She asked me again and I nodded. "Ok then, good night. Sleep tight" she whispered the last word and winked at me. "Good night too, sweet dreams" I winked back. She laughed and went back to her room.

I laid on her comfy couch and wrapped myself with the blanket. I sniffed it and it's her scent. Her scent is just like lavender and I loved it. I sniffed the blanket again before giggling. I closed my eyes and slowly went to my dreamland.

A dreamland just me and her...