𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 38

꧁𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 38꧂

Next day,

"Guys, we got information about the gang's boss's assistant. But, he's dead. He was killed by someone yesterday night" Namjoon sighed. I looked at Sebastian and he nodded. He helped me. I smiled at him and turned to Namjoon. "We are almost near to the end. All we need is their boss. We arrested all gangs around Korea and Australia. And now, we need the boss".

Who is he, where has he been, why is he doing this? I have a lot of questions now. I sighed and grabbed my head. Taehyung seemed to be quiet and sad since this morning. I saw him sitting on the bed and staring at the ceiling. " Tae, what happened? Is there anything bothering you" I asked worriedly, sitting next to him. He hugged me tightly and rested his head on my chest.

"It's my dad's memorial day" he whispered. "Hey, don't worry. He always loves you" I caressed his cheeks. We are each other's backbone whenever we feel weak. "Yea, also I wanted to be with my mom" he hugged me tighter. "Did you call your mom?" I asked and he nodded. "She said it would be nice if I were with her but it's okay and concentrate on our mission". "We will meet her soon" I kissed his head. "I don't think so" he sighed.

"Then get ready we are going to Korea today," I said and he tilted his head to see me. "Today?" I nodded. I know you will miss your mom, so I talked to Namjoon that we will go to Korea and will be back in 2 days" his face lightened up. "Then I'll in a minute," he said and hurried to his cupboard.

Time skipped...

We came to Taehyung's mother's house. She was watering the flower and stopped when she saw us. "Taehyung" she jogged to hug him. She kissed his head and came to me. "Oh my god. I missed you darling " she hugged me. "Me too, mom" she broke the hug. "Come inside" she welcomed us inside. I sat on the couch and took my phone to inform Namjoon that we reached Korea. "Let's have our lunch y/n" she called me. We had our meal while chit-chatting about the mission.

"Mom, im going to our farm for a while and ill be back in minutes" Taehyung excused himself. "Mom, if you don't mind, can I see your wedding pictures? I haven't seen uncle before" I asked her. She hesitated but agreed. She brought me to her room. I sat on the bed and waited for her to bring the albums. "Here you go but don't tell about this to Taehyung" she winked at me. I giggled and opened the album. "Wow, mom. Is it really you?" I gasped looking at her old picture. "I used to call most beautiful lady in my village back then," she said shyly made me laugh at her cuteness. "So that was the reason why uncle fell for you" I joked and she laughed.

"This is my husband" she pointed at a young man in that album. "You both were so beautiful and that's why your son is handsome too," I said. "Of course, he looks a lot like his father" she smiled. "Yes, he has his eyes, eyebrows, lips, and literally everything. But his nose looks like yours" I booped her nose. We talked for some minutes and she kept back the album into her cupboard.

"I was your mother's best friend in high school. We used to hang out a lot" she said made me surprised. "My mom was your friend?" I asked her. "Yes, we were so close but we lost our contacts after we get married" she sighed. "I never heard about her some years. All I heard lastly about her was she passed away" she said sadly. She said about her friendship with my mom back then. She missed her.

After a day, we both get back to Australia.