𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 30

꧁𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30꧂

It almost 2 weeks since I and Taehyung spend our time. We both were busy with this case. It always going to work together and came back home, have dinner, and going to bed. Even cuddles sometimes only. No kisses or romance. I miss his lips, touch everything. Today I was a bit late from Taehyung cause I had to meet Ryujin to get some help from her. I came back home and saw Taehyung watching Frozen 2. I just smiled and went to our shared bedroom to do my night routine.

I went to the hall with my laptop and plopped on the couch next to Taehyung. "You want something to drink?" He asked me. "Yea, I need coffee," I said in tired. He quickly went to the kitchen and made some coffee. He placed my mug on the coffee table and sat next to me again. He was eating something and giggled to the movie.

Suddenly, he came closer to me and snatched my laptop from me. I looked at him with a frown. He leaned closer to me and I backed until my back hit the end of the couch. Now, his face is too close to me. "It's been a while since I tasted this. It looks tasty now" he said looking at my lips. "You should try mine too," he said and looked into my eyes. My heart went crazy and butterflies are tickling my stomach. He leaned more and I closed my eyes, let him do whatever he wants. I was waiting for him to kiss me. "Which flavor do you want?" He asked making me open my eyes in confusion.

He was holding a gummy bear between his thumb and index finger squeezing it a bit. My jaw dropped knowing what he meant. I gave him a "what the heck" look. "Try this lemon flavored gummy, it's delicious," he said with a wide smile. I was thinking about what to do next and he pushed the gummy into my mouth. I quickly chewed it. "It's yummy right?" He asked and I pushed him back to get up. He's such a tease. I ran my finger in my hair in frustration. His lips just came closer to mine but backed away. I can't do this anymore.

I looked at him who is already looking at me innocently. "You know what, sleep on the couch today," I said and grabbed my laptop and went to our bedroom. "Y/n what did I do?" He followed me into the bedroom. "You did nothing. That's the reason" I said and hand him his pillow and blanket. "But y/n" "No buts. Now get out" I pushed him outside and locked the door. I heard him begging to open the door but I laid like I can't hear anything.

It was about 2 a.m. I was thirsty and looked for my water bottle but it was empty. I grabbed it and opened the room door to go to the kitchen but stopped when a figure laid in front of the room. I crouched down to see who it is. It was Taehyung. I told him to sleep on the couch but why in the hell did this dumbass sleep on the cold floor. I sighed and went to the kitchen to fill my bottle.

I know it's impossible to wake him but I tried. As usual, no signal. I think for a moment went to the bed. I grabbed my pillow and blanket. I laid next to him on the floor and covered us with the blanket. I caressed his head and plant a small kiss on his forehead. I made him lay on my chest and drifted into my sleep.

Next morning...

Taehyung pov:

I wake up and squirmed my eyes from the sun rays hitting on my face. I rubbed my eyes and slept back hugging a soft thing in my arms. "Why the pillow is so soft and warm," I asked myself. I tilted my head up to take a look. "Y/n?" I frowned. I recall the last night. I slept on the floor alone but why she came here too. Ah, who cares? I have a pillow so I can sleep now. I snuggled into her chest and slept again.

I woke again from some movements from my pillow. Well, it's y/n. I looked at her stretching her body. "Good morning, wifey" I greet her. "Ouh you're awake. Good morning" she played with my hair. "Why did you sleep on the floor?" She asked me with a frown. "It's just umm I wanted to," I said. She glared me and attempt to get up. I moved to the side let her stand.