𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 43

꧁𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 43꧂

After some weeks...

Namjoon locked up the guy we caught that day. He was in the investigation to get some information about his business. But he didn't say anything. We collect some proof from the files we got at Daehyuk's office. It was enough for the court to give him a death sentence. He deserves it.

Y/n was healing and she can speak now. Today I went to visit her with my mom. "Good morning" I greeted her. "Good morning" she greets me back. "Look who came to visit you today," I said revealing my mom. "Mom" her smile widened. I was talking with them but then I got a call from Jimin. He asked me to come over to the office. I excused myself and went to the office.

Y/n pov:

After Taehyung left, I decided to ask her one question. "Mom, would you mind if I ask you something?" I asked her. "Of course, honey. What it is?" She asked pouring the juice into a glass. "Did really your husband passed
away?" I asked her and she stopped what she was doing. She looked at me with a shocked face. "W-what? Y-yeah he passed away 10 years ago" she said nervously. "But I saw him alive mom. And he the one who tried to kill Taehyung and me" my eyes got teary. She held the water bottle tightly in her hands. "Just tell me, mom. What happened?" I asked her, holding her hands.

She took a deep breath. "My husband didn't die. The one who died is" I heard her sobbing. "My brother" she continued. I looked at her confused. "Kim Hanjin. My husband. We got arranged marriage. I thought he would love but he didn't. He used me just for my body. To say, he raped me" she sobbed harder. I hugged her and tried to calm her down. "After I got pregnant for Taehyung, he told me to abort him. But how could I do it? After all, he's my biological son. The only happiness I got after getting married" she broke the hug and looked at me.

"I don't know what to do, so I ran away from him. I went to my brother's house, at Daegu. If I stay with him, he could do anything to kill my baby. I told my brother everything and he helped me. The father Taehyung knows is my brother. He took good care of him. He treated him like his son. He gave all the love like a father. I was relieved to know that my son will live a life without any problems. But then, somehow he find the place I was living. Taehyung went on a school trip that day. I was with my brother. Suddenly, he came inside with a girl and a man. He slapped me and started to beat me" she started to cry again.

"He...he killed my brother in front of my eyes" she sobbed. I felt so bad to know her side story. "The man and a girl he brought was your father and his sister. He said they are partners. They came to inform me that they made a deal. A deal between Kim Hanjin and Min Woonjun for a fucking property. He said that Taehyung will get married to his daughter because they can own the property that was under your name only if you get married, so they both did it to share. If I didn't do it, he will kill Taehyung. I was badly injured so I was at the hospital. I don't know how to inform Taehyung about my brother's death. So I told him that he went to Australia and he died in an accident. I made him believe it. After some years, Taehyung turned 21. I needed to arrange the marriage for him as his father said. Even though he was in Australia, he had an eye on us" she cleared. "And that's why I was afraid of his sister. She reminded me, the day before you both come to my house. I never thought you would be my best friend's daughter. I was afraid what if his wife would the same as his father but thank god, my son got an angel as his wife" she caressed my cheeks.

This life is too hard for everyone. We will face a lot of problems, but how hard we go through, how goods we get. Just like how I got the biggest happiness, Taehyung.