Chapter 8- Suspects

It had been some days before we actually told Miss Ilonyol we had seen Peter- though once again, when we asked how she new him, she decidedly said she had to go to her next class. One thing you must know about Miss Illonyol is that she is a very bad liar.

Time skip***

We were walking along the moor once again, it felt strange and eerie, the birds had stopped singing and the sea had stopped fighting- what was going on? But things were just a it to get weirder, weirder and weirder- who did we see. Peter Gandale and Miss Illonyol, talking in hushed voices. They were immediately our first suspects- who was Peter- why was he always in Tridan Moor- why was he acting so familiar with me and my family? Everyone has secrets- the question is: is it really about someone or something's past? Or could it be their future? Carrie and I walked back to school- school hadn't been school recently- it was more like being trapped in a box with people you have known for two years but still sort of don't know them- but that wasn't Peter or Miss Illonyol- something told me they had known me longer- much longer than any one else in the school. The question is: how? Walking through the school gates after an hour- we had walked along the cliff path, which took ten times as long as walking the fields, I was in for a big shock. There was Peter- in a disguise talking to a fifth former, Ellie Gardiner, and the postman.- of course- with Miss Illonyol. Four suspects- who should we watch first? How we could watch any without being seen- second formers weren't even in the same tower as fifth formers. All I could do was watch the moor- did it hold more secrets- did it know about Peter- had Peter a real home- is he really who I have met?

***hi everyone. Hope your enjoying- I won't update the next chapter which is ready to be published until I have 5 votes! From Adèle****