Book two

It had felt like months before Mia Cronwell and Ellie Gardiner had gone to school, there was a two year age difference between them, so Ellie was in the form higher than Mia. The last term they had suspected each other as criminals- now this seemed unimaginable. Last term, Ellie had been in control by a master of disguise and thief, letters had been changing and Mia had saved Ellie's future life from being in control and slavery to Peter Gandale. They were almost at St. Mary's Boarding school, they could see part of the grand house up on the hill, overlooking the blue English Channel. And the cliffs, which had been home to a letter changer had put on its best green clothes as if it was to make up for homing such a man. We were about to turn into the school gates when an ebony, sleek car overtook and almost ran into us and turned into the school gates. Mr Cronwell started cursing as he step out the car. A young fellow stepped out of the dangerous car that had almost hurt her. He said laughing "so you got girls here then?" Mia thought her dad was about to blow up but he calmed down and said "Yes, I have one but am caring for two, but let me tell you one thing, if it wasn't for me almost going off road, I would have been caring for none, you and your expensive black car mean nothing to me, because I am someone who works for money, not goes of gambling, please don't think I'm saying you do, but drive more carefully,"  Some of Mias friends shouted to her dad good on you,' but she was deep in thought, that man looked familiar- she knew he did- why had her dad said Something quietly so we couldn't here- who was he..?

The next book is aurora, so check it out!!