Prologue

This AU is a work of fiction. None of this is cannon and never will be. In this AU Tommy is a demon, which are frowned upon as monsters. Dream finds out one day and to keep Dream from talking he agreed to form a Master-Servent bond.

Demons are extremely strong, have multiple lives and abilities. Tommy put on a scared act so people aren't suspicious of him. Every time he dies he's immediately revived at the command of his master. If he doesn't have a master he would automatically come back to life in 2 days.

He's the only demon left alive, since people killed them all. I got inspired by a book that I am reading. If you want another story to read I posted a:

"Tommy Adopted AU Karlnapity"

You'll hear from me soon. :)

You might not like some of the contents of the book. I am warning you guys now, that there will be ships that you don't approve of. If you don't like it just click off, I'm not going against people's boundaries so don't even try to bring that in the argument. There will be a LOT of trigger warnings and things that you may NOT like but the book is already written and I'm not going to satisfy you all by editing it. Just read past if you're still interested in the story but you don't want that type of scenes.

There will be a ship in this it's mainly romantic platonic with only a bit of smut (like kissing, hugs, normal relationship shit, no sex tho). I'm only shipping online personas not actual people cause that's weird 🙄🙄

Ship: DreamxRanbooxTommy

Partners in crime 😃🤚🏿

The changes are that the other side of Ranboo is a demon since his other side is unknown I wanted to add that. If I'm not allowed to do the ship then just put tell me and I'll just ctrl alt delete every story idea I just fuckin had.

And yes this is Maskboo AU as well. Is this ship illegal cause Tommy's canon age in my AU is 17,000 years while Ranboo is 17,500 years and Dream is old as well. Can't give too much information now can I? Tell me what you think 😃😃 Don't cancel me it's just a thought. One that I just thought about last night and this morning :D I'll update later see y'all soon.