Chapter 18: Tommy's Conflict

Multiple POVs
Author's POV

Tommy and Ranboo met the very next day Ranboo joined the SMP. The next day on November 28th, Tommy thought of a plan. During the Manburg; Pogtopia war, George pretending not to know it was happening. Built a house throughout the entire war.. This house resided in the greater DreamSMP and was made to resemble a hobbit home from Lord of the Rings. Today Tommy planned to recruit Ranboo to help him rob George's house because it looked depressing.

Tommy's POV

I awoke from my slumber but I felt a body next to me. I look over and it's Ranboo, I raise up a little bit. Allowing my long golden hair to fall, I look at my hair and damn. I turned into Rapunzel now? It's all the way off the bed... I get up from the bed and head to my shower. Who could I trouble today?... It clicked in my head and I smirked. Why not George? The ignorant bitch needs a wake up call. Always thinking he's above everyone else, well I'll show him.

I get out the shower, dry myself and change my clothing. I put on a crimson red dress cropped top shirt, a black leotard with a black 3 quarter dress pants and some red tactical boots. I throw on my crimson red and gold robe then finish it all off with my golden crown. I walk into my bedroom and see Ranboo fixing his black suit. I walk over to him, "Morning Ranboo," I said with a smile. He looked over and softened his expression.

"Morning dear," he replied. He finished fixing his suit and did my hair. "I don't mind having it out bub," I said. "You have to look proper, you are a king after all," he replied. I let out a hum, "Yes, yes," I replied. He braided my long hair and let it fall. It fell below my waist, "Thank you," I said sweetly and he smiled at me. "What trouble are you going to cause today?" He asked with a smile. "Oh you know me so well," I replied. We both chuckled then my face turned serious and so did his. "This George person, annoying as hell, arrogant, self-centered. I want to teach him a lesson," I said. "What would we even do?" Ranboo asked.

"We are going to raid his house, during the time when we were fighting for our lives. That fucker was building a house so why don't we trash the place," I said the last part with a hum, "It looks depressing anyway, he has no style." Ranboo let out a hum, he extended his hand to me and I took it. We teleported near his house, "I've been in there before, it honestly does look sad and depressing," Ranboo said walking a bit. "Right?! I can't be the only one thinking that!" I yelled.

We both chuckled, I then hand Ranboo a netherite axe. "You're gonna need this," I said. He nodded and took it, we then made our way to the house. We saw the front part of it coming into view and shit it still does look depressing. We make it in front of the house and I knock on the door. I don't hear anyone moving around... "No one's home," I said breaking down the door, "Even better."

We then started raiding the chests for anything valuable. After we were done we broke all the chests and burned all the items in them. Then the roof caught on fire, "Whoopsy," I chuckled walking out the house with Ranboo. We both watched as the fire covered over parts of the roof and started spreading to the bridge. "Let's go," I said, "And quickly." I took Ranboo's hand and we teleported far away from the house.

Once we got far away I high fived Ranboo. "Yeah that's how it's done!" I yelled and Ranboo chuckled. Suck it goggles man!

Author's POV

But unbeknownst to them, this was the final straw. Over the past weeks, people have been reporting grievings and pranks on their property. With signs that match exactly how Tommy talks. And although no one had seen him do it, it was apparent that he was the one doing the grieving. And now because George, had been made king of the DreamSMP in place of Eret who was dethroned. Tommy had directly attacked the DreamSMP faction by griefing George's house.