Chapter 6: Double Soulmates

Multiple POVs
Tommy's POV

(Song recommendation: "Lil Nas X - Montero - Satan's extended version (slowed + reverbed)")

"Theseus," I heard a voice call my name. I grunt a bit, "Theseus," I heard them call me again this time it's more clearer. I opened my eyes and immediately rose up. I look in their direction, get on the ground and kneel. "I'm sorry for not recognizing you earlier Master Dream," I said. "Rise," he demanded. "Y-yes Master," I rise up and meet his eyes. I bow, "I apologize for my behavior earlier, I hope you can forgive me," I said. He let out a hum, "If you truly feel sorry, pay with your body," he said.

I look up at him, I was shocked. He wanted to go into that side of the contract? "M-Master are you sure?" I asked. "Did I stutter?" He asked. I flinch, what is this feeling. Who the hell is this guy? "I understand," I said raising my head. He took off his armour while I sprouted my horns, tail and wings from me. He removed his mask and made his way to me. I walk over and meet him half way, he pulls me in. Resting a hand on my waist and the other cupping my face.

"Why did you do such a thing?" He asked. "Tubbo had suggested it and I can't necessarily decline him," I said looking away. "This is the second time you've done something that angered me..." He said. "Yes and I'm very sorry," I apologized. Why can't I make eye contact with him? Usually I can over throw a mortal in seconds but he's different... "You don't sound very apologetic," he said with a dissatisfied look, "You're not even looking at me, seems like I need to teach you some manner."

He spun me around so my back was leaning on his chest. He tilted my head off to the right and started kissing my neck. I whimper slightly by the sudden touch. Next thing I knew the collar around my neck activated. Dream then steps back from me. It wasn't painful at all it just sent a weird shock throughout my body. Dream knows he can't harm me, demons can get hostile  towards their masters. Some even killed or injured them badly. We end up paying the price of death.

"I want you to understand what happens when you defy me," Dream said in a irritated tone. I fall to my knees, and I grit my teeth. Dream walked in front of my, kneeled and grabbed my chin. I look up and meet his eyes, they weren't green anymore. They were yellow, and they glowed so brightly. Don't tell me is he really?- "So you know right?" He smirked. I couldn't speak, the collar rendered my body useless. I truly wasn't expecting this kind of punishment...

"You follow my orders, nothing more, nothing less. I own you, you're bound to me for eternity," he said. It was like he was entering my mind, my body didn't move, it didn't respond, I didn't even breathe.... It's like I'm a piece of meat in a lion's den.

Dream's POV

I watched as Tommy's eyes went from blue to yellow. His red horns, tail and wings slowly turned yellow as well. He's slowly giving into my control, I'm not breaking him. It's just a way for divine punishment, I watched as his features fully turned yellow. The collar then stopped vibrating and he was panting. I then let go of his face and sat on the ground in front of him. I watched as he caught his breathe, I couldn't help but smile. The King of Demons himself bowing his head to me. That's how it should be anyway...

Tommy's POV

I was panting and gasping for air, I couldn't breathe when he looked at me. Then I feel the urge to be close to him. "Come here Theseus," he said. I looked up and crawled over to him. He then guides me to sit in his lap then he makes eye contact with me. His eyes were normal again... I wrap my arm around the back of his neck and look up at him. I felt desperate to touch him, to be with him, to serve him. I've only felt this way with Ranboo before...

What the hell is going on with me? He lifted me up and made sure we were face to face. I look at his eyes and I see a flash of purple coming from him. He can't be can he? He's my second soulmate? Wasn't Ranboo supposed to be my only one? But I have the urge to be pampered by him. I feel content being near him, the same way I felt with Ranboo. So it really is true....

I then lean in and kiss him.

Dream's POV

What does that flash of purple even mean? Now Tommy is kissing me, but how come I can't fight against him? Is it because he's a lust demon? I fall into it, I then put my hands on his waist and pull him closer. I then feel power move through my body. Parts of my body started to change, truly what is going on.

-------------------------------------------
Idk Dream what is going on? I'm not gonna know only you will stupid 🙄🤚🏿