10

Uchiha Corporation

A matt black luxury car pulled in front of the stunning building. The man stepped out of the car and walked to the entrance door, as a girl followed him behind.

"Your highness, these documents require your signature."

"Hn. When does my physical therapist start work?"

"I'm sorry your highness, I haven't had a chance to contact Miss Haruno."

"Tsk! Then contact her now!"

"Y-YES!" Then the secretary left in fear and hurriedly call the physiotherapist

Haruno Residents

Sakurajust entered her house when her phone unexpectedly rang.

'Huh? Unknown number? They must have the wrong number' Sakura made a questioning look on her face as she stares at the caller but then she hung up

Uchihas Corporation

The secretary froze in her spot in Sasuke's office as she doesn't know how to tell her boss that the physiotherapist hung up

"The phone... S-she hung up"

'How did I choose such a stupid secretary? Previously I had thought she was quite competent'

Sasuke sends a death glare at the already scared secretary. The secretary understood right away and redial the number

Haruno Residents

'That same number again...'

"Baby, wait a second. Mommy needs to answer a phone call"

"Mmaky!"

~~~

"Hello Miss Haruno, I am the principal secretary of the prince and now inform you to officially become the royal therapist from tomorrow" The secretary quickly instructed for fear of getting hung up again.

Sasuke gestured his hand indicating a "NO"

"No! Can you start working today?" Immediately corrected herself knowing what the prince's gesture meant

~~~~

Before yesterday, she really wanted this job. Being the royal family's private physiotherapist would be a wonderful work experience. The most important part in this job is that this job pays well. With this job, Sakura and Sarada can lead an easy life in Uchiha City. However, after last night she is a bit more reluctant to take this job.

Sakura gritted "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm capable enough. Sorry for your time."

'I can still find another job. But the prince gave off a dangerous feeling. I can't meet him again.'

"Miss Haruno, please think twice."

The secretary tried her best to make Sakura to get the job since her boss in front of her has a dreadful aura around him

"Miss Haruno, are you unsatisfied with the treatment? We discuss about it then."

"No no no, the treatment was excellent, it is due to my personal reason."

Sasuke could hear everything they talked about since his secretary put the phone on speaker mode

He held his hand in front of her signaling her to pass the phone to him and she respectfully gave the phone to him.

'Even though this secretary is a bit incompetent, at least she is able to understand my meanings, not totally useless.'

Sasuke place the phone on his ear

"Haruno Sakura."

"You, you, you..." Sakura's shivering voice could hear the raven

"Start working today... I can guarantee that at Uchiha City, it'll be difficult to find another position with such a high salary and flexible working hours where you can balance both your studies and family life."

'I have to admit what Uchiha Sasuke said is true... If I reject this position, I definitely can't find a job better than this. I don't mind suffering but do I really want my baby to suffer with me?"

Sakura clenched her teeth

"Okay. I accept this job. However, I have a one condition. We are only having an employer-employee relationship. You have to maintain a distance away from me."

"Hn. Okay." he smirked through the phone

"I have something to do in the morning, so I can't start right away."

"It doesn't matter, your working hour starts in the afternoon after I'm done with work. Come to the address I sent you via text at 6 pm. I don't like latecomers." then he hangs up before she could even reply

"You!"

Beep

Beep

'Hmph! So overbearing!'

"Mommy, are you going to start your part-time job? If you don't want to go then don't go."

"I have to feed myself and you, right? Of course, I have to go to work."

"From now on, mommy will be the physical therapist of the royal family. Isn't that amazing?" Sakura tried not to be sound sarcastic and luckily she manage a bit

'Mommy is going to be the royal family's physiotherapist? Then I'd better not tell her that I took her identity to buy stocks and open up an investment company.'

"Hn. Mommy is amazing!"
'Then does that mean when mom sees Sarada and her dad, the truth will be revealed?'

Sakura then pat his head and smiled at him before leaving.

~~

Daisuke lay on his bed with his phone with him. He went to the messaging app and went to Sarada's number to secretly message her before Sakura caught him

Text~

Sarada! Mommy has become the royal physiotherapist! You can see mommy again, isn't it amazing!

****

Chapter 10✅ 
Sorry for the short chapter hehe~ I'm actually doing this during my online class HAHAHA~
Hope you love it🥰