57

Sakura's POV

I wake up and intantly felt the throbbing pain between my legs, I look at the man sleeping beside me. His pale skin shining from the morning sunshine peeking at from the curtains

I tried my best getting his arm off of my waist and when I finally did it I went straight to the bathroom and took a hot shower. I wrap the towel around my body and went back to the room to my vanity.

I noticed Sasuke was gone and maybe he went to the kids. I blow dried my hair as I brush it slowly, taking my time. Well since I don't have school and work today I'll take my time really.

The door opened and Sasuke walks in, I observe his attire since I'm positive he's butt naked when I woke up.

He flashed me his pearly teeth and stood behind me. "I took a shower in the guest room." He says and planted kisses on my shoulder and up to my neck.

"That explain why your clothed." He chuckles and kiss the top of my head . As I continue brushing my hair I followed him with my eyes as he enter thecloset.

Few minutes passed by when he walks up towards me holding his shirt. "Up" he says and I stood up from the chair.

He unwraps the towel and trew it on the bed, he knelt on the floor and stretch my thong for me to put it in.

"Come on, baby." He groans looking up to me as I tightly smile at him, giggling in the process.

"I never thought the crown prince would kneel in front of som- oh"  I could feel his lips giving kisses on my slit

I moan when I felt his tongue slide in between my folds and sucks on my clit. I groan when the sudden sensation left.

"Come on let's put this panty on, baby. Before baby number 3 comes." Sasuke said muttering the last part although I heard it thats why I smack his head causing him to laugh.

I finally put my underware and making sure there's no unwanted crook. "Arms up." I did as he says and placed the shirt on me. "You know I can do all this, right?" I ask but he didn't answer me but gave me a kiss on the lips and smacks my ass then left the room.

After 10 minutes since Sasuke left I've been cleaning our room from the mess that we made. Well, from last night...

As I went down the stairs I could hear my children laughing as well as Sasuke's laughter. I went to the dining room and saw my babies fighting over which food is better while, practicaly, stabing the spoon down on Sasuke throat.

Sasuke slightly gagged and trying to stop Sarada's incoming spoon full of...wasabi?

"Sara-" before I could even stop Sarada she already feed her father the wasabi...

Poor Sasuke

Sasuke groans and shows a disgust look as Sarada frowns "Y-you don't like it, papa?" She ask

"N-no, I like it really. It's winderful, princess. Thank you." Sasuke said getting up from his chair and kiss the top of Sarada head and walk towards me.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth." He whisper in my ear making sure the kids didn't hear. I giggled as he went ahead and I took a seat to eat breakfast with the kids.

.
.
.

"Daisuke, honey, where's your sister? I haven't seen her since breakfast." I said looking at my beautiful son who's probably hacking again...

"She's in dad's office."  He said and before I left him to do his own thing I pester him with lot of kisses until he whined for me to stop.

I gave him a last kiss then I went to Sasuke's office that was in this house. As soon as I entered I heard Sarada's voice playing with her kitchen set at the corner of the room.

I look up and saw Sasuke busy working at some papers not minding Sarada's voice while she also have her tea party with her dolls and bears.

Cute

I walk up behind him and be doesn't seem to notice me, I observe his table and saw a two tiny pink cups beside his paper works.

I kiss his cheek then suddenly he pulled me on his lap. I giggled when he sucks on my neck. "Stop Sarada is here." I whisper yelled at him.

"Hn. Sarada wants to swim. Take the kids to the kiddie pool and I'll join you guys shortly. I'm almost finish anyway."

"Ok!" I beamed since it's actually a pretty good plan.

"Sarada, baby. Come lets swim!" She snap her head to look at me happily and leap towards us and sat on my lap. "I'll tell Daisuke to get ready." Sarada said

"Ask Butler Lee to go with you while I get ready, ok?" I said as Sasuke and I watch Sarada run outside the room.

Normal POV

Sakura put the raw cookie dough in the oven and went back to ball up some more. She then suddenly felt arms around her waist and turn her head to find her little man smiling at her.

"Mommy, can have some?" Daisuke ask with his beautiful emerald puppy eyes "Honey, you can wait for the cooked one. This one is still raw."

"But the raw dough is still nice though!" He whines making his mother giggle at his cuteness.

"Hey" Daisuke and Sakura look up to see Sasuke walking up towards them

Sasuke lift Daisuke up from his underarm and place him on his hip. The father and son silently watch Sakura kneaded the dough.

"Daisuke, baby shouldn't you be with your sister?" Sakura ask looking at her son in Sasuke's arms

"Yeah, but I'm thirsty and a maid is with her." Daisuke said while extending his arm to dig his finger in the raw cookie dough bowl. She slightly slap the top of his hand as he quickly pulled back giving me an annoyed frown.

"I said no, baby. You'll get a tummy ache." Sakura sternly said.

When Sakura took a flour since she ran out she went to the storage room to refill the flour container. Sasuke grab the bowl with his free hand "Come on, buddy we have to be quick." Sasuke whisper, Daisuke's eyes lit up and dig huge dough in with his index.

Sasuke didn't take his eyes off where Sakura went "You good?" Sasuke whisper to his son who was eating the dough to his heart content. When Sasuke heard the storage room opened he quickly put the bowl back to it place like it wasn't been touch.

Hurriedly went to the sink and washed Daisuke's mouth as well as his little hands. Drying it quickly and went back to his place.

Sakura entered the kitchen and lift up the bowl as Sasuke and Daisuke watch her intently. "Sasukeee" Sakura whines irritatedly "He'll have tummy ache!"

"He won't, relax." Sasuke said rubbing the back of Daisuke while the little guy covers his mouth to prevent from laughing.

"Dai-"

"Your higness!" A maid yelled running towards them. Blood dripping on the side of her head. "Mommy" Daisuke whimpers.

"What happened to you?" Sasuke ask huggung Daisuke protectively.

"Y-your h-highness...P-p-princess... somone took her!" She cried

"No" Sakura whisper in disbelief

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Chapter 57

I think a few more chapters then this book will come to its end :)