Chapter 1

POV NARRATOR                                   10:26 am

The sun hit the room making the girl grunt with all the hatred of the world. She got up from her bed and entered the bathroom to freshen up.

-"What hate. Why do I have to wake up with so much hangover? Can't I drink freely without any fucking headache?" - she talks to herself.

After doing her daily morning routine, she takes a bath and wears only the only piece of clothing that does not stink as all of her clothes were waiting to be washed. Getting ready, Shivani Paliwal heads for a new day to get a job for herself as only a little savings was left with her as it was the end of the month.

 Getting ready, Shivani Paliwal heads for a new day to get a job for herself as only a little savings was left with her as it was the end of the month

Shivani sat on a bench and started searching in the newspaper about companies she could get herself hired into. She left resumes at several companies after searching for the entire day. Since she always got into fights or behaved rudely with customers, her job never lasted more than three months. Her classes for the second year of college would start after two days so she had a little time to find a new job.

After entering the apartment, she went to take a shower and after that, heated the frozen pizza for dinner as she wasn't in the mood to cook. Taking her pizza in her hands, she threw herself on the couch and started searching for something to watch on Netflix. The pizza was already finished but no movie could interest her. This has been the same case for the past few months. she was losing her will to do anything. After dinner, throwing herself back again on the bed, she started staring at the ceiling and automatically tears filled her eyes and fell without permission.

-"Why did they kill my parents?" she asked herself while shedding tears until her eyes fell heavy.