Chapter 11

NOAH URREA POV

What the hell happened here? Man, I can't talk to her calmly right.

-"What just happened?" Sina asked. Right Sina, I also want to know.

Krystian and Sabina looked at each other with a sad look. 

-"Do you think both of you have to say something to us?" I ask looking at them.

-"As you all know both of us know about Shiv's life. Maybe she doesn't like to talk about it that's why she got angry."Krystian says with his head down.

-"You are right, Krys. I shouldn't have talked to her like that. It only got worse." Sabina says looking at Krys.

-"I think we should apologize to her and ask her to stay in a different way." Krys suggests.

-"Yeah" Sabina says thinking about his proposal. 

I am so confused right now. I know nothing about what's going on, that's what irritates me.

-"You know what, I will just kill her. Problem solved." I say and take out the gun from the drawer and get up from my chair ready to leave.

-"NO" Sabina yells and takes the gun from my hand.

-"Why not?" I say looking into her eyes. No more stalling.

-"Because her parents died the same way as our parents. Maybe the killers are the same." Sabina says all at once, making me step back. Everyone's eyes were wide open including mine. I was in shock.

.....................

Silence took over the place for a few minutes.

-"I am going to my room. Everyone go and rest, it's been a long day." I break the silence and leave.

I go directly to my room trying to digest the information Sabina just gave. When I reached my room, I heard a crying voice. Who will be there? 

When I open the door carefully and come face to face with the sight of Shivani being curled up on the floor and her hands covering her face. As soon as she saw me, she wiped her tears and stood up. At the same moment, I turned on the lights.

Maybe it's my imagination but the moment she realized it was me standing in front of her, her cheeks turned a little red. I think she is embarrassed. 

-"What are you doing here?" she asks with a hoarse voice because of crying.

-"It's my room." I say.

-"OK, I will leave." She says going towards the door but I hold her by her wrist.

-"No. I mean you will stay in this room." I say still holding her.

-"Why?" she asks with a confused face.

-"Because all the rooms already have a couple in them and I don't think they will like to be interrupted and the empty rooms are dirty. So, the only option left is this room." I say.

Shivani doesn't say anything for a few seconds and then, looks me in the eye and says

-"OK, but the bed is mine."

-"What? I think you forgot this is my room." I say with an arched eyebrow.

-"No, I didn't forget but I won't be sleeping in the same bed as yours"

-" Are you afraid, you won't be able to control yourself" I say with a mischievous smile pulling her closer.

-"Of course not." she replies making a disgusted face.

 "Great, then we will sleep in the same bed." I leave her wrist and go to the left side of the bed.

-"Bastard." she whispers, but I hear her.

-" Come fast baby." I say teasingly.

However, she does not reply and just lays on the right side of the bed. I turn the lights out and face her. With her chocolate skin, brown hair, and brown eyes, she has a stunning appearance. Sleeping like that, she appears quite innocent. Nevertheless, when she talks, she has a devilish air about her. But I shouldn't judge her yet since I've just met her. I wonder what caused her to be so stubborn. I actually got scared when she became angry downstairs with just a few words. My first reaction was that she was going to punch Sabina, but she just fled and came here instead. Why was she crying? Whoops, forgot to ask that. It's really making me curious now.

-"Stop looking at me like that, I can't sleep." Shivani says with her eyes close. How does she knows I am looking at her?

-"Why were you crying?" I ask directly

-"What?" Shivani asks opening her eyes.

" Why were you crying?" I ask slowly this time.

-"Do you care?" She asks another question instead of answering mine. I really don't know if I care or not, but I am really curious right now.

-" Do you know who killed your parents?" I ask doing the same as her.

This time she sits on the bed and I can't decipher her facial expression. I think I should have kept a gun with me.

-"Why do you want to know?" She asks and looks at me attentively as if it's important for her to know.

-"Because Sabina said that our parents were killed in the same way. So maybe the killers are the same. We have tried every way to find them but there are no traces. That's why I am asking you maybe through you we can find those bastards." I decide to open up so that I can get some answers.

"What?" She asked, open-mouthed. "How do you know they have the same killers?"

-"Because both of our parents had similar cuts in the same body parts with the same weapon. And most importantly, this mark was left on their foreheads after killing them."  I say passing a photograph of the mark.

Shivani was attentively watching this photo when suddenly a tear rolled down her cheek

Shivani was attentively watching this photo when suddenly a tear rolled down her cheek. Her eyes welled up. I don't know what to do at this moment so I just say.

-"Drink some water." With a glass of water in my hand.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE' COMMENT AND SHARE 

~NEHA