CHAPTER 8

(2/3)

SHIVANI PALIWAL POV

Where the hell have I got myself into?

 I just wanted to refresh my mood but everything got worse. Now, I am with these mobsters who want me to stay with them so I don't disclose their identity. I will surely find a way to leave from here. And that green-eyed boy is so beautiful but such a sucker. Well, if he didn't tie me up like that maybe I think I would have cooperated. 

However, I don't get one thing. They could have easily killed me but instead, they brought me here and above all they want me to stay with them. What if I was an informer, they would have already been fucked up. They are so foolish. 

-"All done. You are free now." A slanted eye woman says after she untied me. She looks quite excited to release a hostage.

-"Well thank you." I say with one eyebrow raised.

-"Here, take this." A beautiful blond woman enters and hands me some clothes.

-"Come with me. I will show you the bathroom, GO and take a bath you are all dirty." A brunette says next entering the same way.

I am so confused. Some time ago they were giving me threats now they are showing such hospitality.

-"I know what you are thinking. A few minutes ago, we were threatening you and now all this. We are crazy, girl." The woman who untied me says. "By the way, I am Hina"

-"OK" I honestly don't know what to say. It is all so weird.

-"I am Sabina" says the brunette and then continues "they are Sina and Heyoon, our most beloved couple. Others I will introduce you afterwards." says Sabina

-"Now, let's go" Heyoon says and takes my hand.

We leave the room that looks like a basement and enter a big living room.

 My God, they are so fucking rich. The house is so beautiful. I am pretty sure, I am drooling right now.

-"I know it's beautiful. I designed it myself" Sabina says flipping her hair. I end up laughing at her way, we can be friends I guess.

We go upstairs and take a left turn. I am just following them. We enter the last room in the corridor. I just admire everything that's there in the way.

-"Get in. You can enter the bathroom from that door in the right-hand corner.' Sabina says from outside the room and pushes me inside.

-"Are you sure Sabina?" Hina says with some fear. What's wrong?

-"Yes, I am" Sabina replies and closes the door on my face. 

They are so weird. I will just do as Sabina said. I directly enter the bathroom and man, what a bathroom. It's bigger than my room.

I turn on the shower and put some shower gel on the loofah and start scrubbing my body then wash it off and finally wash my hair with lavender shampoo. Whoever owns this bathroom has great taste. In about 20 minutes, I am already clean and fresh. The only thing left is to wear my clothes. I wrap myself in the towel that Sabina gave and get out of the box. And FUCK.

It turns out that I forgot my clothes. D'oh! How could I be so stupid? Now, I have to get out of here without any clothes. God, let no one be outside.

After taking a deep breath, I open the door of the bathroom. First, I peek outside with my head, so I know everything is clear before I go outside fully.

My clothes are on the bed. Thank God.

I run to take my clothes. Finally, turn to step inside the bathroom again. But, the damn door opens making me startled.

Hell, NO.

The green-eyed boy is standing there with a not-so-good face. I am fucked up.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE MY FANFICS

~NEHA