Chapter 5

NOAH URREA POV                                              WEDNESDAY

"Get up, assholes. We have a robbery to do." I say throwing 2 buckets full of water at them. 

Each of them slept in the living room while working on the robbery. Regardless of what they are doing, they are quite good at their work. However, I won't mention this directly to them otherwise they will take it for granted.

-"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ?" yells Josh. He is the only one who can do this and get away with it."
(SPOILER: someone is coming to take this place with him.)

-"I will give you all 1 hour to get ready and come down. Do you understand me?" I say ignoring Josh's words.

-"OK boss." they say together and run upstairs where the rooms are.

The morning preparations and breakfast are already completed. It's just a matter of waiting for them and explaining the whole plan to them before heading towards the destination.

.......

We have already arrived and I will just give them the instructions for the last time as I don't want this plan to get fucked up

-"OK Hina and Sina go inside the showroom and pretend to be customers." I say and they already left. Good, that's the spirit.

-"Bailey I hope you are already in the showroom as a worker." I say into the microphone.

-"Yes, boss" He replies

"Good, Krystian I am hoping you are following the ruby's path."

-"Yes I am. They will be here in 10 minutes."

-"OK. Everyone else are you ready for another mission?" I shouted.

-"Yes" They reply the same way.

...........

It's time for us to step up. The ruby is in the showroom. We have already heard what the atmosphere was like inside from Hina and Sina. There are 4 security guards with them and Bailey has taken done one of them already. We are going inside as soon as Hina and Sina get near the treasure.

-"Mission Ruby starts" I hear on the microphone, that's a green signal.

-"Let's go." I say and take the lead.

We enter the showroom and first we kill all the security guards so no one else can get hurt.We also shot in the air to scare people. Hina and Sina have the ruby box. That was pretty easy. We were already leaving when shit happened.

Police have surrounded us. What the fuck? Who was that bastard who called the police? There are supposed to be no extra police officers. If I get hold of that person I will surely put all 6 bullets in his brains but first slit his throat open.

We were just holding our guns and looking at the officers and they were doing the same. I was trying to plan a quick escape and at that moment I saw a beautiful woman cross the road and come towards us. She was so into her world that she didn't even notice us all. We were literally at the door of this showroom. I saw the perfect moment and grabbed the woman by her waist and pointed my gun at her head.

-"Drop your guns officers, otherwise, I will shoot this girl," I say to the officers and I see them looking at each other. When they saw that they have no way to save her, they drop their guns.

-"Everyone takes their guns and gets inside." I tell my people.

They did as I said but the most strange thing was that the woman who I took as a hostage didn't even make an effort to lose herself. Maybe she is just stupid. She stood there and cooperated with us in a way I can say. But, I didn't have time to think about this much so I just dragged her in the car for future safety. Police won't do any harm if they know we have a hostage, right.

-" Where are you taking me?" she says after getting out of her bubble. But nobody replied because we didn't need to.

-"Stop the car, I want to get out." She yells and at that time I lose my nerves. 

-"Shut the fuck up, girl," I say rudely" We will not stop until we know we are safe. So keep quiet and be seated."

-" No, I won't shut up and I am not afraid of you." she has courage, I like it but I don't show it.

-"But, you need to be." I say and signal with my hands to Bailey and Josh, who were sitting on both sides of her so she doesn't panic and jump out of the car, to shut up her.

And at the next moment, she is quiet and the whole car too. The rest of the journey was peaceful. We escaped the police a long time back but the brunette was still with us probably unconscious. 

-"What do we do with this lady?" asks Hina standing beside Josh, who was with the brunette on his lap.

-"Let's get in first, then we will see." I say and enter our house. 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE OTHERWISE I WON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE LIKING MY FANFIC