Chapter 4

NOAH URREA POV                                                             MONDAY

-"Everyone in my office, now." I say to my gang.

-"What happened, Urrea?" asks Josh, my right-hand man.

-"We are going to rob a jewelry showroom." 

-"Cool. It's been a long time since we did this." says Hina always ready to commit a crime.

-"We did this two weeks ago." Sina says.

-"Yeah.. see it's been such a long time," says Hina dramatically.

-"How about just stopping for a moment and letting Noah explain?" Any asks without patience.

- "Calm down sweetheart. No need to be hyper because of these idiots." says her darling husband, Lamar.

-"We have two days to plan so let's hurry up. These discussions can wait until later." I say.

-"Wow, Mr.Angry is in a great mood today." says Bailey just to irritate me. Someday I will punch this shit. But not today, I am in a good mood because of this new robbery.

-"Shut up or I'll blow your brains out." I yell to scare him and that works. I love that they are scared of me.

-"Now tell me your plan." Sav says already tired of all this drama.

"We are going to rob this showroom on Wednesday because the Erial Company is going to send a ruby worth $10 million to make a necklace for the owner's wife." I point at the showroom.

"So Hina and Pepe, you both get all the information regarding how and when the ruby will be transported."

-"OK boss." says Hina and Pepe together and go out.

-"Kristian figure out a way to disable all the surveillance cameras in the showroom. They've got tight security, so getting in there may prove difficult."

-"Done," he says and leaves

-"Now, Bailey get the best guns from our stock if needed buy more but it should be the best."

-"Goodbye" Bailey says and leaves.

"Now the most important part, Any, Sav, Sina and Josh, you three have to plan how we get into the store, and there should be no mistakes since we have to get out of there before the police arrive. Here is the blueprint." I say while passing the blueprint to them.

-"Come on girls." says Josh and leaves with them.

-"What do I have to do?" asks Lamar

-"You won't do anything, you got a plaster on your leg." Lamar was hurt in our last robbery so I must be more careful and not let someone get hurt in the future.

-"Ufffff" Lamar grumbles and leaves

-"Will you not ask what you have to do?" I ask turning to Saby

-"Because I know what you will say. Sabina, you will stay at home because if anyone gets hurt you are the only one to save us."

-"Right."

-"I know, I know. I am awesome, bro." Sabina says making me laugh.

-"Always dramatic" I say so low that only I can hear.

-"Bye, brother." says kissing me on the cheeks

-"Bye" I say while she is leaving

After the discussion, I relax on the couch in my office and close my eyes for a few seconds. I am sure these 3 days will be a headache for me but, we got it.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I WILL KNOW YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.

~Neha