Chapter 14

SHIVANI PALIWAL POV

I went to Noah's room with him. Before I lie down, I need to take a bath. The girls have thankfully given me a few dresses to wear since they are afraid I will get caught as my photos will be reached everywhere.

I had already taken a pair of clothes and was entering the bathroom when a big arm blocked my path. I already know it is.

-"What do you want, Noah?" I say facing him.

-"I will take a bath first." says going to open the doorknob but I am faster than him. I grab the doorknob and prevent him from entering.

-"No, I came first."

-"I don't follow your orders." says with a smirk.

-"I said I would go first." I say with a serious tone.

-"Oh really, OK. See what's on your leg" Noah says pointing at my leg. Obviously, I looked down and at the same moment, I heard a door being closed.

What a bastard. He tricked me. Fuck it. Now I will have to wait.

........

 After 20 mins he comes back and looks at me with a satisfied smile.

-"I have never enjoyed showing so much." 

-"You will pay me." I say shooting him with my eyes.

-"We will see." He says going to the closet.

 This time my eyes roam over his body and then I notice that he is SHIRTLESS. Oh god, WHAT A BODY! Someone turn on the AC, please. I kept looking at him like a shameless until he put on a t-shirt.

- "Aren't you going to take a bath?" He says when he notices that I am still sitting.

-"I....I will." Fuck Shivani. Was it necessary to stammer?

I am sure, I am red with embarrassment. I just get into the bathroom as fast as possible to escape this humiliating moment.

I hope taking a cold bath helps me put out this fire.

NOAH URREA POV

I know you must be thinking that I didn't notice Shivani's eyes on me but you are wrong. I could feel her staring at me. Who wouldn't fall for this body? 

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Shivani coming out of a shower. She was wearing thin clothes which made her look so hot. I could see her curves.

I must be drooling right now.

-"Stop drooling at me like that." Shivani says making me come out of the trance. Maybe it is not only me whom anyone can fall for. 

-"I am not drooling." I say hiding my lust.

-"Oh, I see." She says and chuckles.

-"Let's sleep." I say putting an end to the conversation.

Shivani just nods and lays down on her side of the bed. I just keep looking at her every move.

-"Stop staring at me like that seriously. " Shiv says and looks me in the eye.

-"I am not staring at you." I lie again.

-"Oh I see. By the way, till when will we have to sleep in this room together?" Shivani asks. I didn't have time to tell her about her room.

-"I forgot to tell you that you can have any room you want but you have to clean it yourself. And as you will work here, your job is as a house helper because no one in this fucking house wants to clean and keep everything tidy." I say in a joking tone which makes Shiv giggle a little.

-"OK no problem. But what about my studies?" She asks. I start thinking about the possibility of sending her to a college but if any police have her identity or photo, they can find her and it can be a problem. Since she agreed to stay here and help us find our parents' killers, I can't let anyone harm her.

-"Hmmm...I think you should avoid going out for some time as it is not safe. When we are confirmed that they have stopped chasing you, you can go out." I say slowly. "If you want you can go to an open college. You don't have to go out then." When I gave Shivani this idea she jumps on my bed giving me a scare.

-"yes you are right. I can enroll in an open college in India. There are some colleges where I can study from a distant place and no one here will know. It will be safe." she says excitedly.

-"So done we will enroll tomorrow"

-"thank you" she says and jumps on my lap and on impulse hugs me. Of course, I didn't object I just hugged her back.

She was swinging from one side to another for a minute while hugging me. I could literally feel her excitement. When the realization struck her, she quickly left the embrace. I really liked that hug.

-"Sorry" she says. Her cheeks are red like tomatoes, she looks cute like that.

-"It's ok. now can we sleep?" I say pressing the urge to hug her again and sleep cuddling.

-"Yes." She says and turns her face.

Truthfully, I won't be able to sleep for quite some time. She makes me have erotic thoughts with only a hug.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

I won't be able to post daily due to the festive season in India and a lot of assignments. 

I will probably post every 2 to 3 days.

and yeah, I am writing new fanfics write now, so stay tuned.

~NEHA