rumour

"unless...you want to be this mafia boss' wife."

"myung? hey.. are you okay?"

seungyoun has been waving his hands for a few times in front of his bestfriend but the girl's mind was flying elsewhere. myung didn't get a good sleep to be honest. wonwoo's words kept ringing in her ears which gave her a mixed feeling. reading an article of him having a son but no sign of his wife had her heart leapt a beat, finally connecting the dots he left last night. but rumor has it that the true wonwoo is very far from the good ones that can be seen in the internet. some say he's delinquent. others say he's a playboy, treating his girlfriends into days or just a month rule of relationship. that's why one of the biggest conclusion the netizens came up with when the news came out that he had a son was that he got one of his girlfriends pregnant by accident. the jeon family silenced the media by publicly admitting it without the child and the mother's identity, proving how powerful they are. the nasty articles were then burried immediately when wonwoo was announced as the new ceo of the large company.

"eh? im sorry youn. what were you saying?"

seungyoun placed his palm on her forehead to check if she's feeling normal. but her heart isn't, mr. cho.

"y-yah.. what are you doing?" myung slapped his hand.

"just checking my bestfriend. who knows if i'm already talking to a ghost."

he chuckled, earning a hit from her on his forehead.

"ho take it easy girl."

he laughed, covering his now reddened forehead from her. the two were having an early morning conversation near the school's gate. seungyoun just wanted to say hi before going to his schedule but ended up spending more time. they're still goofing around when two cars stopped in front of them. the chauffeur opened the backseat door and there revealed daehan.

"teacher myung~!"

daehan happily ran towards her. myung hugged the kid instantly. he became her happy pill these days. wonwoo being the unbothered guy he usually is, started to get nosy when he saw myung with a guy. seungyoun was introducing himself to daehan in a dorky way, making myung laughed out loud. wonwoo came closer to the car's window to get a good view of what's happening but his eyebrows just got knitted together. he's tempted to roll down the windows but he might be seen. he gripped on the car's door handle ready to dive, out in the open, but he couldn't. more students and teachers are already swarming the place.

"let's go."

he muttered. for the first time, he felt something he couldn't explain. his insides were boiling. he's mad? for what? he thought.

🎶 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah~

seungyoun started singing out of nowhere.

Uri amu sai aninde mwoji? 🎶
(There is nothing between us, so what is this?)

myung raised her eyebrows at him as he started posing like an idol.

🎶 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah~
Jakku geoseullyeo wae?
(Why do you keep getting on my nerves?)

"yah! why are you singing monsta x song in front of a kid?!"

myung shooed seungyoun away when she realized the melody of the song.

"hey i like that song nowadays. hahaha A little, jealousy ~ 🎶"

"who knows i might ditch my band and start being an idol." he added.

"as if. i know you so well. " myung hissed.

when his energetic bestfriend left, myung secretly glanced at the gate to check if the one she's expecting will still pop out of there but she's somehow relieved. no sign of wonwoo means no sign of embarrassment from her. however, she wondered why Mr. Lee didn't come with daehan today.