secret

'CEO Jeon  Wonwoo Finally Revealing His Child and His Wife?'
'CEO of JW Tech Corp Caught in a Camping Date'

numerous media outlets have gone wild because of the big scoop they've got. however, wonwoo was still calm in his office. he's already prepared as usual.

"jeons!!!"

"daddy!!!"

seokmin and hoshi barged in the room to meet the boy making in the headlines. the two gasped looking at wonwoo's proud face and genuine smile. seokmin even examined his hand. seeing the ring on his fingers, the two pumped their fists like they won the lottery.

"good heavens!"

"congrats bro!!!"

they bombarded their friend with hugs. seokmin, being the clingy type, is about to kiss him in the cheek but luckily he dodged it.

"why daddy?! it's my parting kiss you know. teacher will have you from head to toe soon."

"seokmin..."

wonwoo glared at him. hoshi laughed out loud on the other hand, seeing wonwoo giving the you're-a-gross-person look to seokmin.

before wonwoo made his move at the camping trip, the two already knew his plan. he really couldn't keep a secret from those two; starting from the shocking arranged marriage and the meeting of both families. they're also surprised to the core but gave their blessing immediately. they liked myung for wonwoo since the first time they saw her. she has the personality that fits wonwoo. and they knew their boy is so smitten with her. they're beyond happy for the both of them.

"so when will you let us meet her?"

hoshi wiggled his eyebrows and grinned.

"soon... i just need to settle some things with her first." wonwoo answered.

"you mean... telling her? all of it?" seokmin asked worriedly.

"yeah. i have to..."

"i think it's also the right thing to do." hoshi agreed. "what are you afraid of seokmin?"

"my fanbase here in the office might vanish if that comes out though."

hoshi laughed at seokmin's remarks.

"you have fans here? you're late in the news. they already joined mine."

hoshi smirked. wonwoo facepalmed at their silliness. he could strangle them again in any minute.

                                            •••

myung took a day off from school. she was prepared too of the news spreading like wildfire. she received countless messages from her colleagues and friends. her social media accounts are flooded as well. but she's not afraid since wonwoo told her that everything will be okay. he promised to hold a press conference the soonest.

beep.

youn bff:
congrats again! ㅜㅡㅜ