date

wonwoo and daehan waited for myung to come out of the restroom in a nearby bench. it's been thirty minutes but she's still not coming out. daehan already fell asleep beside him. wonwoo massaged his shoulders while waiting. the kid's weight must really have affected him during the concert. daehan even wiggled a lot, causing his dad to hold on him tighter at some point.

"you okay?"

"i should be the one asking you that."

wonwoo eyed myung who took a seat beside them.

"should we take daehan home?"

she caressed the boy's cheek while avoiding wonwoo's eyes.

"sir! sorry i just got here!"

"oh? Sec. Lee? why are you here?"

myung raised an eyebrow at the panting old man. he's still even in his suit.

"i'm taking daehan home. ms. hwan."

Sec. Lee carried the sleeping daehan in his arms and said his goodbye. myung was still surprise at the events that happened so fast. she just watched Sec. Lee and daehan that later disappeared in her sight.

"i thought we're all going home, jeon wonwoo?"

"how can i waste my first date just like that? now, let's continue."

he held her hand tightly and walked her back to the concert venue.

"uh w-wait won. c-can we go somewhere else instead?"

wonwoo smiled triumphantly behind his mask and  waited for her to say where she would like to go. soon he found himself driving to a 24-hour seafood restaurant downtown. myung was already a regular at that place. it wasn't that known to many yet but their seafood dishes are to die for. since it's located near a river, the calming wind also helps the customers relax.

"auntie~!"

"oh myung ah?! it's been a while."

"yes auntie. i miss you. that's why i'm here."

"you only miss me when you're hungry!"

wonwoo almost burst into laughter because of the lady's remarks. the lady looked at him in curiosity.

"uh, this is my friend jeon wonwoo."

"jeon? jeon won-ohmy! don't tell me he's the!"

myung covered the lady's mouth or else the whole world will know. she grinned and slowly nodded. she immediately removed her gloves and even wiped her hand on her apron before offering a handshake.

"i'm jung bo sun. 35 yrs old. 36-24-36, the miss gwangju in 198-"

"heppp auntie. HA. you're already forty-yrmmrrghl"

wonwoo was about to shake her hand when the lady covered myung's loud mouth. the two are still bickering and wonwoo just chuckled.

"okay! let's go inside. i'll cook for you two!"

"you don't eat seafoods?!"

myung almost choke on her water. she was preparing for the seafood battle in front of her not until wonwoo spilled his secret. she even got her plastic gloves ready for her hand to hand combat versus the chilly buttered crabs and shrimps.

"uh y-yeah. i just don't like eating them. they're sea creatures, don't you pity them?"

"that didn't even make sense. how about meat? they come from land creatures too, you know."