5

Double update because I would be busy tomorrow and I dont know if I have time to update </3

__________________

Taehyun's POV

I woke up and found out that Beomgyu isn't in the bed anymore. That was kinda sad. I was expecting to see his face this morning after what happen last night. I swear to God we just cuddle. Maybe a little kissing here and there but NOTHING ELSE HAPPEN you thirsty people. 

I jump off from my bed and walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. I woke up kinda late today but who cares. Even I woke up early I dont have anything to do. What a boring life. 

"Taehyun-ah?"

"Huening? Why are you here so early?", I look at him curiously. I know him since day one. He is so talkative and so bright. Well, he is one of the people who always burst into my room other then Soobin hyung.

"Beomgyu wants to meet you. So wear something cute!", he says and jump onto my bed. He really look so excited and that makes me scared. What is happening? Is something bad would happen? Well you cant blame me since this boy even laugh talking about how he killed people. 

"Why's that? I-"

"Didn't he told you yet that he is taking you home today?"

"H-home?" Home. Does he wants to send me to my parents back? This cant be. What did I do wrong? Is this becuase of last night-

"Taehyun! I brought your food-", he stop and look at me. "Why your not getting ready yet?"

Okay so Soobin hyung also know about this. "I'm going to take a shower geez you guys really dont know how to calm down". Even I look okay but no I'm not. I'm still thinking what they mean by 'home'.

After I'm done taking my shower, eat and getting ready, I slowly walk out from the room I was in for God knows how long I've been in there. And there, I can see Beomgyu standing, his back facing me while he was talking to my boss.

"There he is", Huening spoke first after seeing me. Then, Beomgyu move his gaze towards me. But his eyes didn't land on my face but on my outfit. Do I look ugly in this crop top?

He slowly walks towards me and pull me closer to him. His lips is touching my ears softly.

"You look so good in it" after he is done with the complimants, he told Huening and Soobin hyung to take me to the car. I'm so nervous about this.