20

im my biology class rn ><
_________________________________

Yeonjun's POV

I walk behind Beomgyu and Taehyun. Soobin and Huening are walking behind me. I was wondering why Taehyun is so scared of his parents even tho he was staying with us for more than a month. 'There must be something between them', I thought to myself. But shrug it off after we arrived in the basement.

"Good morning mrs. Kang!", Huening yells after he steps in the dark room and switch on the lights. There she is, on the floor, with messy hair and an  ugly face, she cries a lot and for what? 'Like her husband can here and came help her'.

"You look so weak. Should we feed her?", Soobin ask Beomgyu. "Yes", but Taehyun who's the one replying. Beomgyu doesn't say a thing and sit on a chair. He pulls Taehyun on his laps and watch her. I look at them with a curious look. Do they have a plan or something? I walk towards them and ask, "What's this about?", Beomgyu still doesn't look away from her and Taehyun is fisting Beomgyu's shirt. His knuckle turns white.

"Give her some food", Beomgyu says. Huening runs up to take some food that we eat for breakfast just now. I look at her and turn my gaze back to Beomgyu. 'If you're planning anything, I hope it's not a stupid plan'.

After we gave her foods, she didn't eat that much instead she just stay there and shaking. She looks at Taehyun and smile. "Do you want some Taehyunnie? Mummy wants to fed you", she says softly looking at Taehyun while lead her hand up to Taehyun's mouth. Taehyun take it in his mouth and eat it. He was still sitting on Beomgyu's laps, while they watching her eating infront of them at the table. Beomgyu doesn't showing any emotion. 'Is he okay?'

While she was eating with Taehyun, she apologize to Taehyun, "I'm sorry Taehyun", with a soft voice, but to my surprise, Taehyun stan up and slam her plate. "WHAT ARE YOU APOLOGIZED FOR NOW?!!", he shouts at her with a red eyes. She flinch and covers her ears.

"YOU NEVER HELP ME WHEN DAD IS THROWING HIS HANDS ON ME! YOU NEVER ARE THERE WHEN I NEED YOU! AND INSTEAD OF UNDERSTANDING ME AS A FUCKING GAY YOU FUCKING HATE ME AND ABUSE ME! WHAT ARE YOU APOLOGIZED NOW? YOU THINK I CAN EASILY FORGIVE YOU?!!", he is crying, Beomgyu doesn't fo anything. Soobin and Huening looks surprise as me as well. Taehyun's mother is a crying mess right now. I look at Beomgyu, he smirks. "Shhh baby. Sit down", he tells Taehyun while pulling him back on his laps slowly.

Taehyun's POV

I was crazy right now. She was so stupid. She's fucking is. She's crying while covering her ears. She is shaking. I loved her before. She was the only person I trusted the most. I trust her more than I trust myself. But- What she did to me after I open up about being a gay? She fucking hates me after. She didn't even let me to call her mom again. I hate her. I hate her so much.

Warning!! killing and a little smut(?)

I feel a hand stroking my side. I pull the hand and hold it in mine. Beomgyu chuckles and kiss my neck. My mom stop crying but she is sobbing quietly. 'She's looking at us'. Beomgyu pull me back and starts leaving some hickeys on my neck and collarbone. I moan softly in his touch. I love this feelings. I love Beomgyu doing this to me, showing all the people whom I belong to and shower me with his loves and affection. His hands are roaming on my body and he stops. He looks at her and ask, "when are you planning to die?". Before she could react, I stand up and pick Yeonjun's gun, taking him by surprise, and says "right now should be okay", before pulling the trigger.

Her body falls down on the floor with blood oozing out from her head. I look at her and gives Yeonjun his gun and walkout from the basement. At this point, I didn't feel bad about it. Let me be a sinner, at least I don't have to face stupid and unrespectful person like her.

Huening's POV

"What in the hell just happen?!", I scream and look at the dead body. "Clean it for my boy", Beomgyu says before he walks out after Taehyun. Yeonjun hyung, Soobin hyung and I look at each other with disbelief. "I'm scared", Soobin says and Yeonjun looks at him. "You don't think Beomgyu has anything to do with this right?", he ask Soobin and turn his gaze towards me after. We all look at each other before starts to clean their mess.

___________________________

I survived my biology class with the help of Wattpad today ^^ and sorry if this was a bad chapter, I was trying to finish this book before my final exam next month :')