19 (M)

Taehyun's POV

I look in the mirror just to be meet with a scary looking Beomgyu who just woke up. "AHHH!!... Ouh good morning Gyu", I smile playfully. He looks at me and groans. He look so cute and attractive. I just woke up from sleep and walk in the bathroom to do my morning routine. It's too cold to take a shower right now since it was raining heavily outside. "Hyun", he calls for me and I look at him through the mirror. He was also looking at me. While he keeps our eye contact, his hands slowly pulling me closer to him. I can feel his boner, hard. His hands went under my shirt and- wait shirt? panties? when did I changed?- ahhh now I see while he gives me that smirk.

"Gyuu~", I call him teasingly. I slowly push myself back to meet with his boner. I lean forward on the sink and start to grind on him. He squeeze my hips and pull me back harshly. "Ahhh~ G-Gyu~", "You wanna play? Let's play", he said and lift me up on his shoulder. I yelp and trying my best to stabilize myself on him. "Gyu put me down AHH!!", he throws me on the bed and hovers on top of me. I try to push him away but he didn't budge. Well, like I can expect anything by doing so.

He claims my lips and starts kissing me roughly. After a moment he break the kiss and look into my eyes. "Let's make love Hyunnie", he kiss my neck. "Let me replaced all the place he touched you with mine", he kiss my collarbone. "Let me claim you Hyun", he pull down my shirt's collar and kiss my chest. "Say yes baby. Say it", he says while looking at me in the eyes. 'Oh my God', I say to myself and answer him with a yes.

He doesn't think twice when he easily rip off the shirt I'm wearing. Now, I only been left with a panty. A white panty that has laces if you need some details (smirk). After he rip off my shirt. He step back and stand infront of me. Observing me from a small distance. "Beautiful", he murmurs, but I can still hear him anyway. He comes closer to my ears and whisper, "Let's keep it quiet since it's still morning, mkay?", I nod and holds his shoulder. "So well prepared for hyung, hmm?", I moan when he starts to touch me.

"I love it Gyu", I say with a soft tone.

"What baby? What did you love about?", he ask while continue to stroke my inner thighs.

"Love it when Gyu touches Hyunnie~ ahhh~", I moan when I felt him touching my member. He starts to stroke my member and his other hand is nippling my nipple.

"You love when Gyu touches you?",

"Y-Yes!", he pinch my nipple.

"Gyu loves you too Hyunnie", and with that he starts to take off his clothes. He stroke his member with his precum.

Beomgyu's POV

I push my member in him. "Ahhhh~ you're so tight for hyung aren't you?", I hear him moaning. "H-Hyunggg", he whines, "M-Move please~", I didn't have to be told twice, I quickly pull out until the tip and harshly push in.

We walk down the stairs after our morning activities. Yeah except it's only me who walk down the stairs right now holding Taehyun in my arms. He was complaining that he cant walk. He was the one who is insanely hot ㅡㅡ

"Come and eat your breakfast", Soobin says while stroking Huening's hair before he sits down. I put Taehyun on my laps and we start to eat our breakfast.

"So about that woman down there-", "Ahhh that bitch. I almost forgot about her", Yeonjun says before Soobin could finish his sentence. "Urmm yeah about that 'bitch'. What we will do with her?", Soobin finally finish off his sentence and look at me. "I'll let her meet Taehyun before she meets God", Taehyun looks at me with a scared face. I reassured him that it's going to be okay since I'll be there with him. So we continue our breakfast before we went to the basement to meet her.

_________________________

It's 1am and I have class tomorrow morning and yeah I'm still here :) anygays hope you understand this chapter since I was so sleepy while writing it and ignore some words (if it has) that doesn't even exist in the English dictionary. I'm a Loser when it comes to writing in English ;)