17

Wanted to refresh on the fact that MANY of the conversations have already happened in the show. Written by The Walking Dead writers. I do not take any credit for the dialogue written by them.

I sat at the camp fire, Daryl and I havent talked apart from me getting him dinner the other day. Now he was able to walk around so he started getting his own food. It was odd to say I missed the small excuse to talk. Turning slightly, I saw that he rested in his tent. A small arrow tip repeatedly poking through his tents window netting.

I really missed him.
Glenn always by Maggie's side.
Rick busy with Sofias search.
Daryl giving me the cold shoulder.
Andrea pissed for obvious reasons.
It's made for a very lonely last week or so.

Something crept in my chest at the thought of it. No one has really had the time and I found myself growing restless. Someone walked up next to me and I felt relived to see it was Glenn, "Hey." I smiled and looked up at him from my seat, "Hows it goin'?"
The frown that deepened on his face caused my smile to drop, "What?"
...
...
...
"It ain't right. Not remotely," Shane stood next to me. Everyone staring at the barn, "We've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right,
or we've just got to go." Shane spoke about Hershels barn. It was full of Walkers that have wondered onto the property. Glenn stumbled upon the discovery and finally decided to share it with everyone. Shane turned to Rick, "Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time."

"We can't go," Rick shook his head, a frustrated sigh leaving him.
Shane looked around speechless, "Why, Rick? Why?"

"Because my daughter is still out there," Carol's voice was small but it was what everyone else was thinking. If we left the farm, there was no way we would find her. Not at this rate.

"Okay," Shane clenched his jaw, "Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility-"
"Shane!" I stopped before he could go any further, he has been trying to convince us she was already dead the last few weeks and it was hard to listen to.

"Shane, we're not leaving Sophia behind," Daryl stepped up behind me, "I'm close to finding this girl. I just
found her damn doll a few days ago."

He stared at us all in what seemed like awe, "You found her doll, Daryl." The tone of voice he used was almost scolding, "That's what you did. You found a doll."
I grit my teeth, "You don't know what the hell you're talking about."
"Whatre you gonna do?" He held his arms out, "Break my nose too?!"
I sucked in quick to hold anything else I could say inside. My eyes caught Andrea's as she looked to the ground. Both of us made a mistake that day, only one of us regretted it though.

"I'm just saying what needs to be said (Y/n)." Shane turned to stand in front of us all, "You get a good lead, it's in the first 48 hours."
"Shane," Rick put his hand out, "stop. Enough."
He continued on, ignoring our small protests, "Let me tell you something else, man." Shane turned and pointed my direction, at Daryl, "If she was alive out there and saw you coming, all methed out with your buck knife, and geek ears around your neck, she would run in the other direction!" Before anyone could really react, Daryl had already pushed me to the side. Both of them grabbing onto eachother telling and throwing hits. We all tried to pull them apart, "Daryl stop!" Rick pushed between them, my hands pulling hard on Daryls shoulders. Suddenly his elbow threw back and nailed me in the jaw, I instantly let go as the others followed suit. My hand flying up to cover the spot, "Shit." Lori was behind me, her hands holding my shoulders, "Jesus!" Everyones feet kicked up the dust, curses flying everywhere.

"Back off!" Daryl yelled. Shane shooting back, "Keep your hands off me!"

Rick stood between them, trying to catch his breath, "Now just let me talk to Hershel! Let me figure it out."